Doomsday

Bass said:
Oh, don't try to squirm out of it now. Just accept your wrongitude.

Is that the horizontal one or the vertical one?

Wikipedia has an EXHAUSTIVE article on Doomsday.

I believe it's got a bibliography of appearances, too, but I can't remember.

I'm not really reading Infinite Crisis - what did he do?

E said:

Whatever I say, it will be too confusing for your brain to comprehend. You'll need to go research 60 years of DC Continuity so you can understand why he'd do that.

That's what everyone who presumes Infinite Crisis requires ultimate knowledge will say.

E said:

In the Villains United Special...

Alex Luthor failed at his plan to make a new earth. So now he's going to use The Society (which is a collection of the world's greatest villains) that he put together under the disguise of Lex Luthor) to take over this Earth.

The Society breaks villains out all over the world. Than they all headed to Metropolis in hundreds and hundreds. The only defense in a group of c list heros that no one heard of cause all the major players are missing. Then the Society introduce thier newest member, Doomsday.

Let the battle begin...

thee great one said:

Alex Luthor failed at his plan to make a new earth. So now he's going to use The Society (which is a collection of the world's greatest villains) that he put together under the disguise of Lex Luthor) to take over this Earth.

The Society breaks villains out all over the world. Than they all headed to Metropolis in hundreds and hundreds. The only defense in a group of c list heros that no one heard of cause all the major players are missing. Then the Society introduce thier newest member, Doomsday.

Let the battle begin...

:dazed:

thee great one said:

Let the battle begin...
Wow.

That alone sounds interesting.

thee great one said:
I loved Doomsday in Justice League. When he first showed up and whooped the Justice Lords. Awesome.

"I came to this planet to fight the best. I'm not impressed"

And then, after Doomsday says that he can withstand a nuclear bomb, Superman somehow lobotomizes him. WTF??!

Superman lobotomised him using a combination of his heat and x-ray vision.

He couldn't beat him with brute force because he's so tough, so he had to do something else.

Latest posts

Back