Dragon Age II

Here's the trailer for the new Dragon Age web series...

[video]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-teaser-dragon-age/710650[/video]

Played the demo, can't wait for the actual game.

I really like what they did with the combat, especially with mages.

Played the demo, can't wait for the actual game.

I really like what they did with the combat, especially with mages.

I played the demo today as well. I wasn't majorly impressed. There were some nice dress-ups for the combat (it does look better), but I didn't really get a chance to see what makes Bioware games so awesome: the story and character interaction. Granted, the demo was meant to serve as an introduction and taste of the game itself, so it did accomplish that.

I just want to get my grubby hands on the game and play it already.

I played the demo. I love the interaction options (now has funny/sarcastic an option. That's a cool addition) the combat however I didn't like. It didn't please me like Origins did. It was kind of "Meh" combat feels like hack & slash games. Now this is a demo so it may be better in the full game.

However I'm put off by gameplay so if I buy it, it'll be when its on sale later in the year.

I played the demo. I love the interaction options (now has funny/sarcastic an option. That's a cool addition) the combat however I didn't like. It didn't please me like Origins did. It was kind of "Meh" combat feels like hack & slash games. Now this is a demo so it may be better in the full game.

However I'm put off by gameplay so if I buy it, it'll be when its on sale later in the year.

I disagre personally. The combat is actually an improvement, where you actually feel involved.

Last edited:
I disagre personally. The combat is actually an improvement, where you actually feel involved.

I disagree with your disagreement :p

Kidding It's cool if you like it. In fact anyone who does like it should buy it. I'm no way saying not too or that my opinion is the only one. That was just how I felt on combat upgrade.

I disagree with your disagreement :p

Kidding It's cool if you like it. In fact anyone who does like it should buy it. I'm no way saying not too or that my opinion is the only one. That was just how I felt on combat upgrade.

Oh thank God. I was worried I was going to have to decide between this game or your respect.

I don't know, I'll probably wait for this to get cheap before I buy it. I didn't get all that far in the first game before losing interest.

So I've been playing this game. While it's been very enjoyable so far, I'm not sure it's better then the first one. I think what drags it down for me is how linear it is. Because of that, it sometimes feels like my choices have no real impact on the setting. That said, it's still a really good game, I feel they have improved on a lot of problems from the first game, and I do reccomend it.

Also, Varric is amazing and Anders is a prick.

Finishing up Act 2, my femHawke now has an adorable, babbling wife. I have to say, I was psyched for the whole Isabela romance, but I actually love Merrill sooo much more.

Varric is hands down, one of the best game characters, ever.

Anders, I want to hit in the face with a claw hammer.

Fenris, I'm actually surprised that I like as much as I do.

Aveline, she is made of awesome and win. (Her dialogue when Varric's in the party, has me in tears laughing)

Isabela, meh, there are moments where I love her (especially when paired with Aveline and/or Merrill), and other times where she's "meh".

Finishing up Act 2, my femHawke now has an adorable, babbling wife. I have to say, I was psyched for the whole Isabela romance, but I actually love Merrill sooo much more.

Varric is hands down, one of the best game characters, ever.

Anders, I want to hit in the face with a claw hammer.

Fenris, I'm actually surprised that I like as much as I do.

Aveline, she is made of awesome and win. (Her dialogue when Varric's in the party, has me in tears laughing)

Isabela, meh, there are moments where I love her (especially when paired with Aveline and/or Merrill), and other times where she's "meh".

Agreed on all points. I ended up going with Isabella, myself.

Latest posts

Back