Dragonball Evolution

Does Goku even have a tail at all? I heard he does transform into the ape and in the magna and show he could only transform when he had a tail and the moon was full.

Let me guess, she's extremely attractive, that's why your still with her

As TOG said, friend's girlfriend. I despise her, bad taste in movies aside.

And to answer your question, she's moderately attractive, but my friend has low self-esteem, so he thinks she's the best he can get.

Looks like Fox is getting ready for another Dragonball film. The studio, pleased with the films earnings in Asia, has decided to fast track the sequel for a 2010 release, at least according to Variety:

"20th Century Fox is fast tracking the sequel to it's as yet seen hit "Dragonball Evolution". The film, which has earned a collective $21M in 8 Asian markets over the last three weeks; reportedly half its initial budget, opens worldwide on April 10th.

Reborn, the illusive subtitle to the sequel, is based on the popular manga turned animated series created by Akira Toriyama. James Wong is set to direct from a script he penned. Stephen Chow is once again set to produce and the entire cast, including Justin Chatwin as the films iconic hero, and Chow Yun-Fat as his mentor, are set to return.

The studio is also looking to expand that roster and are currently courting Twilight star Robert Pattinson to play the films villain. The film is expected to begin principle photography in Montreal this July, with a tentitive release date of Spring 2010."

NOOOO! Next film is meant to be Saiyan Saga. If Robert Pattinson is playing villain that means ..... :(:please::sick: Robert Pattinson could be Vegeta!

NOOOO! Next film is meant to be Saiyan Saga. If Robert Pattinson is playing villain that means ..... :(:please::sick: Robert Pattinson could be Vegeta!

I actually respect Pattinson for realizing his role as Edward was crap.

Still, he's a terrible fit.

How the hell is this getting a sequel?

****ing Fox

They said
The studio, pleased with the films earnings in Asia
So I'm guessing it earned enough money for one. But please don't the start the "oh this looks bad" "oh this will suck" posts again for sequel everyone as let's face it if you hated first you'll hate sequel so why bother?.

Personally I'm glad as I liked it. It's just that cast choice I hate I really really hate.

I actually respect Pattinson for realizing his role as Edward was crap.

Still, he's a terrible fit.

Yes it was. But it's the casting choice that annoys me. Dumb move IMO.

Last edited:
They said So I'm guessing it earned enough money for one. But please don't the start the "oh this looks bad" "oh this will suck" posts again for sequel everyone as let's face it if you hated first you'll hate sequel so why bother?.

Because I got to disapprove of this FIRST

That makes me king-naysayer

I SAY THEE NAY!

*goes to Youtube to watch John Pinette's stand-up routines*

NAY NAY

Do you know what Hope's first words were in the Cable series?

NAY NAY

Last edited:
They said So I'm guessing it earned enough money for one. But please don't the start the "oh this looks bad" "oh this will suck" posts again for sequel everyone as let's face it if you hated first you'll hate sequel so why bother?.

Personally I'm glad as I liked it. It's just that cast choice I hate I really really hate.

Yes it was. But it's the casting choice that annoys me. Dumb move IMO.

I was under the impression this was a discussion thread.

yeah, who made mole king of the thread?

I declare myself King of the Thread.

Oh man, this sequel is going to redefine sucky and terrible.

Also: They will pull the plug on it within the next month when the entire cast tries to get out of it in a mad attempt to make sure their carreers aren't destroyed altogether.

Last edited:
I was under the impression this was a discussion thread.

It is. It just gets extremely redundant and childish when people reply to every bit of news with "This will suck" even more so when the same exact people do it more than once. It's like, wait? Were you too stupid to realize it the first time? It was almost like watching a moth with a lightbulb. He touches it gets burnt but then he does again and again each time surprised by the fact he got burnt.

I just like complaining, and when there's nothing to complain about, I like tackling an easy target. An Easy, terrible, horrible target.

Latest posts

Back