Dragonball Evolution

The part where Goku looks in the mirror and makes his hair stand up made me cringe. Dragon Ball should have stayed manga/anime.

I haven't seen any ads at all for it...

They keep advertising it here during the Avatar marathon. They're trying to trick kids into thinking it's the Avatar movie and that Goku is Aang.

I saw it.

It's a terrible, terrible movie. But, I was thoroughly entertained by how bad and ridiculous it was.

Of all the things Mole is serious about, Dragonball and Power Ranger are like in his Top 5.

If he says he likes it.....he likes it.

No matter how sad it is.

Well at least you are easy to please. Someone had to like this film, to counter balance the tons of people who hate it.

My friend's girlfriend is the biggest DBZ fan I've ever met. She loved it. We tried arguing with her that it was a terrible movie, but she would have none of it.

My friend's girlfriend is the biggest DBZ fan I've ever met. She loved it. We tried arguing with her that it was a terrible movie, but she would have none of it.

A lot DBZ fans hate this film, with a passion, because it has very little to do with the source material.

Let me guess, she's extremely attractive, that's why your still with her

Latest posts

Back