Dreamcasting # 11 - Justice Society Of America

yes, they get more people to vote after reading one cast without even considering the others...

I'm still trying to think out what to do with my next round, although I think I want to do another DC thread.

I know I voted and I didn't even participate in the round.

WHAT?!

I WAS ROBBED! I'm so the best there's ever been at this game!

I knew I should've resigned undefeated.

:cry:

Real men cry tears of bitterness. :cry:

Great dreamcasting round guys, well done Bluebeast on the topic! :D

Sorry Bass. I voted for Doc. I didn't really like yours.

Did I get any votes?

I really, really, wanted to vote for you Tog, but as I say, I just felt your main trio wouldn't work. Plus - no villain. :(

But I thought it was a strong cast you did.

I really, really, wanted to vote for you Tog, but as I say, I just felt your main trio wouldn't work. Plus - no villain. :(

But I thought it was a strong cast you did.

Tis okay... I didn't agree with your 3 either.

I add a wicked choice for Mordu, but couldn't remember who for the life of me.

Bass' picks were *****in'. I was going to post something right when this started and for some reason, it never happened.

I would, however, have cast Bruce Campbell as well, but as Metamorpho instead of Hawkman. The casting for Flash and Sandman are spot on. And, holy ****, Leonard Nimoy. I had a similar angle for the Spectre, but couldn't get a grasp on who could pull it off. That's perfect.

I like bluebeast's Mickey Rourke choice for Wildcat, too.

Last edited:
Bass' picks were *****in'. I was going to post something right when this started and for some reason, it never happened.

I would, however, have cast Bruce Campbell as well, but as Metamorpho instead of Hawkman. The casting for Flash and Sandman are spot on. And, holy ****, Leonard Nimoy. I had a similar angle for the Spectre, but couldn't get a grasp on who could pull it off. That's perfect.

I like bluebeast's Mickey Rourke choice for Wildcat, too.

That was mine...:(:(

Now that i've started Battlestar Galactica, I've found the perfect Power Girl:

desktop_starbuck_1152.jpg

Starbuck, played by Katee Sackhoff, is perfect for the part.

EDIT: And Bass had this pegged since day one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back