Dreamcasting # 13 - CAPTAIN AMERICA

I'm really looking forward to doing this, but the earliest I can make an entry is most likely Thursday. Is that going to be too late? (Same for Zelda.)

I'm really looking forward to doing this, but the earliest I can make an entry is most likely Thursday. Is that going to be too late? (Same for Zelda.)

I'm guessing Fillion's in yours.

CaptainAmerica.jpg
Cap.jpg

Steve Rogers, Captain America - Brad Pitt

Anyone who has ever seen a Brad Pitt movie, knows that he puts everything into his role. While I don't think it would a perfect choice. I still think he can do it.

Agent13.jpg
Carter.jpg

Sharon Carter, Agent 13 - Kristanna Loken

If you've seen T3, she can kick some ***. She never had a chance to really have a multi-dimensional role. I think this is for her.

WinterSoldier.jpg
Bucky.jpg

Bucky Barnes, Winter Soldier - Mark Wahlberg

While he may be a little old to play Bucky. With the wonders of movie magic they could make him look a little younger. And if you seen Shooter that's exactly what the Winter Soldier is.

NickFury.jpg
Fury.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD - Bruce Willis

I stole this from Strangefate, because I could not think of anyone better than him.

Falcon.jpg
Wilson.jpg

Sam Wilson, Falcon - Taye Diggs

I think he should look and be played more like his Ultimate counterpart. And Diggs could pull that off.

Last edited:
Lukin.png
Redskull.png

Redskull2-1.jpg
Redskull2.jpg

Aleksander Lukin, The Red Skull - Rip Torn, Ron Pearlman

I wanted someone to be the respected but still a little intimidating. But I wanted a whole nother presence when he is the Skull. Some one who can voice the ruthless of him. Pearlman should do the voiceover since they are two different people.

Crossbones-Sin.jpg

Crossbones.jpg
Sin2.jpg

Brock Rumlow, Crossbones/Synthia Schmidt, Sin - Peter Stormare, Tara Reid

Stormare was my first choice for this whole thing. I see someone else picked him for the same role. It's because he is perfect. Just picture Pitt and him beating the **** out each other.

Reid is somewhat a strange pick, being she's never done movies like this. But I think she could pull off the selfish crazy ***** that Sin is.

Last edited:
Stormare was my first choice for this whole thing. I see someone else picked him for the same role. It's because he is perfect. Just picture Pitt and him beating the **** out each other.

Oh, sweet. I didn't even know he fit the role that good. I just picked him because I thought he kind of looked a little muscular, has the acting experience (unlike a wrestler), looks kind of like the character, and is not a wrestler.

Last edited:
Lukin.png
Redskull.png

Redskull2-1.jpg
Redskull2.jpg

Aleksander Lukin, The Red Skull - Rip Torn, Ron Pearlman

I wanted someone to be the respected but still a little intimidating. But I wanted a whole nother presence when he is the Skull. Some one who can voice the ruthless of him. Pearlman should do the voiceover since they are two different people.

Crossbones-Sin.jpg

Crossbones.jpg
Sin2.jpg

Brock Rumlow, Crossbones/Synthia Schmidt, Sin - Peter Stormare, Tara Reid

Reid is somewhat a strange pick, being she's never done movies like this. But I think she could pull off the selfish crazy ***** that Sin is.

Your cast is good, though I can't ever bring myself to pay to see a Tara Reid movie (American Pie aside). Interesting since you picked Wahlberg as Bucky and I picked him as Cap. Fury's obviously a good choice and I originally had Diggs down for Falcon before I picked Def. I was going for 616 Falcon so that's the difference. Not sure about Loken but I'm sure she would do a good job. Ron Perleman/Rip Torn as Red Skull :rockon:

Good picks TOG. (But seriously everyone vote for me!)

Last edited:
Oh go psh yourself. :D Beast's is the best. (While the others are fine choices).

I agree Beast's is the best of the runners up! , but you don't get anything for 2nd place in this game. My cast is the best out everyone's! All hail Moley!:lol:

Aw c'mon guys, look at this:

Steve Rogers, Captain America - Jason Lewis
Sharon Carter, Agent 13 - Ali Larter
Bucky Barnes, Winter Soldier - Jared Leto
Sam Wilson, Falcon - Djimon Honsou
Aleksander Lukin, The Red Skull - Jurgen Prochnow
Brock Rumlow, Crossbones - Peter Stormare
Synthia Schmidt, Sin - Milla Jovovich
Emile Erskine - Stan Lee!!!!!!

Even if it wasn't mine, I'd still think it was the best Cap cast everrr!!! Jurgen Prochnow, people! Jurgen Prochnow (I'll admit Jeremy Irons as Red Skull was good, but still)!!!! Milla Jovovich people!! Milla!!!

I agree Beast's is the best of the runners up! , but you don't get anything for 2nd place in this game. My cast is the best out everyone's! All hail Moley!:lol:

I'll agnoledge your picks when you do a round without a character from Buffy or Angel.:D (They usually work out well but still)

Well then I win. (until Bass posts):D

Nope you loose for your lack of captain america's actor's photo. THE FILMS ONLY NAMED AFTER HIM , GOD FORBID HE IS THE THE GUY YOU ADD A PHOTO OF!

:lol: :lol:

Nope you loose for your lack of captain america's actor's photo. THE FILMS ONLY NAMED AFTER HIM , GOD FORBID HE IS THE THE GUY YOU ADD A PHOTO OF!

:lol: :lol:

What the hell are you talking about? You see Wahlberg's perfectly cast face right there.

Latest posts

Back