Dreamcasting # 13 - CAPTAIN AMERICA

Here are my choices. I'm trying to abstain from using anyone else's choices, so there were a few last-minute changes I had to make but, I think this cast is solid.

Matt Damon as Steve Rogers/Captain America
damon.jpg

After watching Bourne Ultimatum the other day, I find that Damon is probably the best choice out there. He may not be as tall as Cap in the books, but that's not a big deal. Acting chops and the ability to pull off the inevitable fight scenes (as displayed in all 3 Bourne movies) are what make him the best choice, along with the boyish good looks one would expect for Captain America.

Denzel Washington as Sam Wilson/Falcon
Denzel-Washington---Devil-in-a-Blue.jpg

He may be a little old for the role, but nobody could pull off the urban hero like Denzel. He's just one of the best actors in showbusiness, hands down.

Robert Iler as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
buckyiler.jpg

What? Tony Soprano, Jr. as Bucky Barnes? Why not? He showed plenty of growth and depth as an actor over the duration of that series. From the son of a mob boss to the sidekick of Captain America is a nice transition, and later then to Winter Soldier. Hopefully that would'nt be a one-movie transformation.

Rachel McAdams as Sharon Carter/Agent 13
rachel-mcadams-picture-1.jpg

She hasn't really had any action film roles as yet, but I think she showed promise in Red Eye, fighting for her life. Rachel does have the looks and the attitude to play a SHIELD agent and Cap's girlfriend. I think the chemistry between she and Damon would work well, also.

Ray Liotta as Nick Fury
banditspre2.jpg

My original choice for the 616 version of Nick Fury is Bruce Willis, there is no doubt about it. However, since Bruce has been taken, I will go with one of his peers in Ray Liotta. He's always had a knack for playing the guy with the dirty tricks and the rough life, always getting away by the skin of his teeth or going down in a hail of gunfire. Plus, he just looks tired and overworked, like Nick Fury.

John Malkovich as Alexander Lukin/Red Skull
malkovichmalkovich.jpg

For me, this choice is a no-brainer. Few actors can truly portray evil, crazy, evil-crazy or crazy-evil like Malkovich. Even in a turd of a movie like Con Air, he made his role work. He would easily make the dual role of Lukin and the Red Skull come to life and make it convincing. Malkovich, Malkovich?

Ellen Page as Synthia Schmidt/Sin
ellenpage.jpg

Playing Skull's killer daughter would be similar to Ellen's role in Hard Candy, just without any kind of revenge and justification for the actions. If she can play the girl who castrates a man to bring justice, just imagine the girl she'll play who's just a natural born killer. It would be similar to Mallory Knox, minus the sex... plus, she's got the freckles.

Nathan Jones as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones
nathanjones.jpg

Sure, Jones has never had many speaking roles in movies that I've seen. However, watching him in The Protector (with martial arts badass Tony Jaa), he doesn't need to speak to get the point across. He should've played Juggernaut instead of Vinnie Jones, but he could pull off Crossbones just as well. Doesn't need to speak, much... just needs to kick a lot of *** for his employer, Red Skull. If you haven't seen him in The Protector, go rent it. His fight scenes with Tony Jaa are brutal, just like 'Bones.

Rip Torn as Dr. Erskine
1_62_torn_rip_mugshot1.jpg

Someone chose Rip for Lukin... I will choose him for Dr. Erskine. This choice has been certain to me for some time. The first image I ever saw of Dr. Erskine (in a Marvel Universe Handbook) looked just like Rip Torn. So, yeah, it's a natural choice.

There you go. I'm done.

I'm against casting Matt Damon in anything.

Denzel as Falcon? Enh....

Robert Iler as Bucky, however, is great casting.

Rachel McAdams is a terrific and extremely hot actress, however I'm not sure if she would fit as Sharon Carter....

Ray Liotta as Fury is pretty good, however I think his voice is a little....I don't know how to put this, "girly."

John Malkovich and Ellen Page are good. She played Kitty in X3, right? She'd be going from playing a Jew to the daughter of a Nazi....

Nathan Jones as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones = Nathan Jones is/was a Wrestler , Ice wont be happy :lol:

Nathan Jones as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones = Nathan Jones is/was a Wrestler , Ice wont be happy :lol:

Wrestlers shouldn't act. Period.

If you're a wrestler, you've already made the decision to wrestle. You can't just decide to cross over into acting. Because you have no acting skill. Because you're a wrestler.

Period.

Last edited:
i couldnt gather a list of all the characters together because i felt i could win with just one casting

CAPTAIN AMERICA IS.................................THE GIANT KHALI!

CAP(Khali): "BLAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGAARGGGGGGGGG"

Last edited:
You can say what you will about any of my choices. As for your comment, Langsta, about not casting Matt Damon in anything... why? He's a solid actor with several high-caliber performances under his belt. A lot of people like to lump him in the same pile as Ben Affleck because of their longtime friendship, but it's not really hard to see who got the lion's share of talent in that duo, and it's not Ben Affleck.

As for wrestlers not acting, you're right but you're wrong. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson isn't exactly a bad actor. For that matter, Roddy Piper is no Peter O'Toole or Anthony Hopkins, but he's not that bad either. And for my pick, Nathan Jones, in a role like Crossbones (a character who is probably unknown to the casual moviegoer), does it matter? Like I said... Crossbones is the Skull's "muscle" and I don't feel that the role would call for a lot of deep, thoughtful dialogue.

Just sayin'.

John Malkovich as Alexander Lukin/Red Skull is a pretty great choice. I'm stealing it.

Ryan Gosling would be a really good Captain.
One of my favorite living actors
Ryangosling.jpg

Will Smith for Nick Fury
Screw Sam Jackson
73634126PK039_will-smith-actor-reign-over.jpg

Kristen Bell for Sharon Carter
I want to see her in as many things as possible. Or maybe in as little things.
bell-k-02.jpg

Charlie Cox as Bucky
He just played Tristen in Stardust
74018291.jpg

Rob Brown as Falcon
He is the main character in Finding Forrester
1909563593.jpg

that's all I got.

Last edited:
Captain America: The Movie - My Dreamcast

peter_krause.jpeg

Steve Rogers, Captain America - Peter Krause
Krause is one of the only actors around these days who can pull off the classical good looking American Man. Plus he's bulked up for many roles before, so that wouldn't be a problem... He's a hell of an actor too, but has too often been relegated to Television rather than the big screen.

164449000_small.jpg

Sharon Carter, Agent 13 - Evangeline Lilly
People keep trying to pin Sharon Carter's role on whatever blonde celebrity might look interesting holding a gun... But I think dear old Kate from Lost would be a pretty damn good officer of SHIELD, and especially as a love interest for Captain America. She has the good looks you'd want in a leading lady, but she has the toughness behind that to carry the character through to being something more than another Blonde.

Ian%20Somerhalder.jpg

Bucky Barnes, Winter Soldier - Ian Somerhalder
Yeah I know, another Lost person... but Ian was the first person to come to mind when I started thinking about who to cast as Bucky... He's the sort of guy who you could see being a poster-boy for the Army, but from Lost we know he could play a darker, more conflicted character. Plus he's a hottie.

n2205408293_34263.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD - Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis IS Nick Fury. 'Nuff Said.

Terrence_400.jpg

Sam Wilson, Falcon - Terrence Howard
Let me buffer this by saying that I think TGO's choice of Taye Diggs is spot on here... but Howard would give the character a bit more in the terms of depth and age... As said before, I'd use Falcon more in the terms of the Ultimate version of the character...

davidboyd-ben3-small.jpg

Aleksander Lukin - Ben Kingsley
Despite having played every race on the planet, Kingsley is primarily of Russian Heritage, and can be ****ing scary when he wants to be... Kingsley as a terrifying Russian Businessman with the power of the Cosmic Cube and the Winter Soldier... Playing some Cold War Soviet commander would be fantastic... Not to mention the fact that in a film, you could play him more directly off of Fury. Two Cold War Spymasters. It'd be great.

Fiennes.jpg

Johann Schmidt, The Red Skull - Ralph Fiennes
The Red Skull wouldn't start out as a part of Lukin's Mind, so it only makes sense that he have his own actor... Ralph Fiennes' acting seems to bring out the embodiment of Human Evil... But the role that makes him fit most directly is the role he is pictured in above. Amon Göth in Schindler's List. Lending his talents towards the role of the Nazi Supersoldier, I think he could make a terrifying villain.

vin-diesel_002.jpg

Brock Rumlow, Crossbones - Vin Diesel
An odd choice, I admit... But despite his naysayers, Vin Diesel CAN act, and he can kick ***, and he simply hasn't played enough villains... Give the man a decent script and pit him against Captain America, it'd be great! For me, I wanted one of the two big Powerhouses in Hollywood today, and I didn't think Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson really fit the part as well as Diesel. (albeit Starmore is a fantastic choice)

250738~Milla-Jovovich-Posters.jpg

Synthia Schmidt, Sin - Milla Jovovich
I was going to try to choose somebody else, since Langsta suggested it... But *******it, She fits too well. Too well to choose anybody else.

Ian Somerhalder as Bucky is brilliant.

Captain America: The Movie - My Dreamcast

peter_krause.jpeg

Steve Rogers, Captain America - Peter Krause
Krause is one of the only actors around these days who can pull off the classical good looking American Man. Plus he's bulked up for many roles before, so that wouldn't be a problem... He's a hell of an actor too, but has too often been relegated to Television rather than the big screen.

164449000_small.jpg

Sharon Carter, Agent 13 - Evangeline Lilly
People keep trying to pin Sharon Carter's role on whatever blonde celebrity might look interesting holding a gun... But I think dear old Kate from Lost would be a pretty damn good officer of SHIELD, and especially as a love interest for Captain America. She has the good looks you'd want in a leading lady, but she has the toughness behind that to carry the character through to being something more than another Blonde.

Ian%20Somerhalder.jpg

Bucky Barnes, Winter Soldier - Ian Somerhalder
Yeah I know, another Lost person... but Ian was the first person to come to mind when I started thinking about who to cast as Bucky... He's the sort of guy who you could see being a poster-boy for the Army, but from Lost we know he could play a darker, more conflicted character. Plus he's a hottie.

n2205408293_34263.jpg

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD - Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis IS Nick Fury. 'Nuff Said.

Terrence_400.jpg

Sam Wilson, Falcon - Terrence Howard
Let me buffer this by saying that I think TGO's choice of Taye Diggs is spot on here... but Howard would give the character a bit more in the terms of depth and age... As said before, I'd use Falcon more in the terms of the Ultimate version of the character...

davidboyd-ben3-small.jpg

Aleksander Lukin - Ben Kingsley
Despite having played every race on the planet, Kingsley is primarily of Russian Heritage, and can be ****ing scary when he wants to be... Kingsley as a terrifying Russian Businessman with the power of the Cosmic Cube and the Winter Soldier... Playing some Cold War Soviet commander would be fantastic... Not to mention the fact that in a film, you could play him more directly off of Fury. Two Cold War Spymasters. It'd be great.

Fiennes.jpg

Johann Schmidt, The Red Skull - Ralph Fiennes
The Red Skull wouldn't start out as a part of Lukin's Mind, so it only makes sense that he have his own actor... Ralph Fiennes' acting seems to bring out the embodiment of Human Evil... But the role that makes him fit most directly is the role he is pictured in above. Amon Göth in Schindler's List. Lending his talents towards the role of the Nazi Supersoldier, I think he could make a terrifying villain.

vin-diesel_002.jpg

Brock Rumlow, Crossbones - Vin Diesel
An odd choice, I admit... But despite his naysayers, Vin Diesel CAN act, and he can kick ***, and he simply hasn't played enough villains... Give the man a decent script and pit him against Captain America, it'd be great! For me, I wanted one of the two big Powerhouses in Hollywood today, and I didn't think Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson really fit the part as well as Diesel. (albeit Starmore is a fantastic choice)

250738~Milla-Jovovich-Posters.jpg

Synthia Schmidt, Sin - Milla Jovovich
I was going to try to choose somebody else, since Langsta suggested it... But *******it, She fits too well. Too well to choose anybody else.

Damn.

As for your comment, Langsta, about not casting Matt Damon in anything... why? He's a solid actor with several high-caliber performances under his belt. A lot of people like to lump him in the same pile as Ben Affleck because of their longtime friendship, but it's not really hard to see who got the lion's share of talent in that duo, and it's not Ben Affleck.

As for wrestlers not acting, you're right but you're wrong. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson isn't exactly a bad actor. For that matter, Roddy Piper is no Peter O'Toole or Anthony Hopkins, but he's not that bad either. And for my pick, Nathan Jones, in a role like Crossbones (a character who is probably unknown to the casual moviegoer), does it matter? Like I said... Crossbones is the Skull's "muscle" and I don't feel that the role would call for a lot of deep, thoughtful dialogue.

About Matt Damon, I feel that him as Cap would be typecasting. I just felt like you were casting him based on his performance as Jason Bourne, a soldier-government agent-type. It's like Gerard Butler as Beowulf. He's already played a warrior-type. You're right about the Rock, but he's the only wrestler I've seen with any acting ability.

CAPTAIN AMERICA

I'm having a real tough time. I can't take Captain America seriously. The guy wears a flag on his chest and fights Nazis. The way I see it, I'd flip the expectations. Rather than having WWII be the bombastic golden age and the modern world warfare politically murky and full of secrets, WWII would be outrageously grim, extremely treacherous, whereas the modern age would be more over-the-top with clear morals.

For example, in WWII, there's no CGI. It's all special effects – props, make-up, squibs, etc. In 2000s, it's CGI and bullet-time and all manner of craziness. The change would be gradual, and the progression of special effects would resonate with Captain America's ability to adapt to the modern world; the more he can adapt, the crazier the effect.

To avoid the political controversy, the villain in the modern era would be The Red Skull, so it's crazy Nazis at work again, with flying zeppelins. Captain America would be anachronistic because he wouldn't comprehend the blasé attitude towards war – the news picks up warfare with weapons of mass destruction, then quickly talks about Paris Hilton. People protest the war, attack their government – there's as much infighting. Captain America is lost because the US isn't at war, yet says it is. The hypocritical, sensational society would make him feel out of date. Not only that, but he'd be more confused because of the luxury the modern world has to offer. He just wouldn't 'get' how the world works. And this nightmare world would soon begin to show him something other than war, but adventure. To me, the whole film would be a counteraction to the media's incessant "The world is an awful place" message it keeps pumping out to make you watch it. Captain America wouldn't be fighting for American ideals, rather, he'd be fighting for the wondrous world we have.

Regardless, what I find so difficult is how to not make this a puff-pastry love of America, or not get embroiled in already dated "War on Terror" nonsense.

Captain America – The Rock
The Rock should be like Arnold Schwarzennegger, Bruce Willis, and the rest. A huge action star. But he's not because he's cast in roles meant for Arnie, and not for the Rock. The Rock is an inspirational, entertaining performer. He should play roles in which the lead smiles, winks, and saves the princess with style. He's FUN. And he's got fantastic stage presence – everyone looks at him. This makes him ideal for Captain America, especially since I don't want to focus on Captain America as a burnt-out nostalgia piece. Once the guy gets over the culture shock, he'd love this America. Consider the America he left – in the middle of WORLD WAR FREAKING TWO. This is paradise. Also, the Rock, being Cap, I like the idea than in the 40s, Captain America's dirty secret is that he wasn't truly white. I like that the serum would be tested on 'lower' people before whites, and I like the idea that Erskine dies after Cap forms but before a whitebread boy can take the serum. As a result, Captain America in the 40s wears a FULL-FACE mask/helmet combo. The official story is to make sure his family isn't at risk. The real reason is to not cause a racial problem. This is the kind of political treachery the 40s would have, and when he's in the 2000s and at the big press conference, he stands with the traditional Cap skull-cap, his face in full view, it would make Cap extremely happy. I think Nathan Fillion is a brilliant Captain America – in an Avengers movie. Because Nathan Fillion is superb for an ensemble cast of superheroes. But for a solo show, The Rock is the better choice I think.
the-rock.jpg

Sharon Carter – Paula Malcomson
Cap doesn't like her! She's far to assuming, far too forthright, duplicitous. Yet another blurring of our modern world, Captain America doesn't 'get' her. He's fine with her having a professional job, and even being in the armed services. Especially with the apathy. He's come from an era where US propaganda was working overtime to get women working. It's not that she has a job. It's that she dresses herself up, looks super-sexy, and then gets pissed off if anyone compliments her. It's that she does everything to remind everyone she's a woman, yet acts like a man. He doesn't have time for her. What's more, there is no romantic tension between the two of them. Cap is interested, and then gives up when he realises what she's like. He respects her as a professional, but no more. I pick Paula Malcomson because in DEADWOOD she played a whore named Trixie who didn't have a heart of gold, was tactless, strong, and commanding, without once being obnoxious or false. I find, simply because until recently there was little call for it, a lot of actresses can't play 'tough' women without also being obnoxious and false. Malcomson can, and can do it well. She's also got a wonderfully distinctive face.
Paula_malcomson.jpg

Bucky – John Barrowman
Hee. Okay, so Captain Jack as Bucky. Why? Barrowman is, essentially, Flash Gordon. They guy is just made for 1940s pulp fiction. So by casting him as Bucky, I'm intentionally being a bit subversive. First of all, to me, Bucky starts off loving Cap and as the war goes on, he hates him more and more. He's jealous of Cap – Bucky was the guy to be first on the serum list, and this masked guy got there first probably because he's the son of a general. Erskine dies, and Bucky can't be a hero. But this is why he's assigned to Cap – Bucky is hardcore. He makes quips will gutting Germans. When Bucky discovers Cap isn't white, his prejudices come forth. Oh, he remains professional. Looks after Cap. He doesn't treat him worse – he treats him better. But there's less talk between the two. In fact, I feel that after Bucky discovers Cap's ethnicity, the two never say a word to each other again. Barrowman is more subversive a choice when you realise that the man is a very open homosexual. Barrowman has encountered many people who treated him fine, found out his was gay, and then on the surface, continued to treat him well but stopped acknowledging him as a person. Barrowman will add a lot to this role.
jackharkness.jpg

Nick Fury – R Lee Emery
R Lee Emery doesn't get enough credit for being able to do quite and considered. Watch him in SEVEN to know what I mean. Nick Fury in this, because Carter and Bucky are so antagonistic and Fury is old enough to remember Vietnam, is the only one whom Cap connects with. Nick has a sub-plot – at the beginning he's completely dead inside and filled with self-loathing. By meeting Cap, he becomes a full human being again, takes full-charge of SHIELD and looks to help a world he's come to love. R Lee Emery on the surface, looks like a crazy old warhorse, but as an actor, he'd give it some *******ed depth.
Rleeermeygfdl.PNG

Crossbones – Sebastien Foucan
I picked Sebastien Foucan for a couple of reasons. Firstly, to keep the whole "2000s as pulp fiction" element, Crossbones wears a gorram mask. He's not like Bullseye in DAREDEVIL and 'modernised'. The guy likes his skulls. A full mask requires an actor who acts with their body, not with their face. Foucan invented free running. He's incredible. Watch CASINO ROYALE again. He works wonderfully with the Rock who is at home in fights both in close-up and wide-angle. Also, Foucan's movements are completely alien to Cap who's never seen anything like that before. It makes sense that Crossbones, the sniper that he is, would be a free runner. The two would work beautifully together.
parkour-4.jpg

The Red Skull – Arnold Schwarzenegger
He looks like a super soldier. He was The Terminator. Tell Arnold to play it down, like he did with the Terminator, and not ham it up like Mister Freeze. Let his actions, motivations, and dialogue be over the top, but his actual acting incredibly dead pan. Arnie, like Barrowman, has to play the reverse – he's playing a Nazi now. He's not done this to my knowledge. Arnie in the Red Skull make-up (it's make-up in the 40s, CGI in the 2000s), hailing Hitler would be wicked. Arnie vs The Rock. What a wicked film this would be. Not only that, but by casting such outrageous actors as these, the film would happily shed any pretense that this was 'about the current strife of modern day America' and rather, be a tale not about politics and borders, but how war destroys the love of life.
1094035409_0208.jpg

I don't know who Sin is and Sam Wilson I don't think works because all he can be in this film is a "good black Bucky" which isn't fair to the real Bucky. Sam Wilson I think would be redundant.

Okay here's my first dreamcast so here it goes.

Captain America

At the peak of darkness in WWII there was a light, a young sickly man went a proceeder to become the first of many super soldiers, but due to sabotage there was only one. He became Capitan America, the Hope of the nation. While destroying a nazi super aircraft in the closing days of the war, the Capitan was lost to the ice waters of the north. Over sixty years have passed and the world has learned to moved on. Now reawaken in the present to find his fiancé has married his best friend and everyone he know is elderly or dead, Cap finds himself in a world he doesn't understand yet knows he must protect and when an old evil lurks in the shadows General Fury asks Capitan America to take up the shield once more.

flash_gordon-_eric_johnson_as_flash.jpg

Captain America AKA Steve Rodger - Eric Johnson
This was the toughest for me, I always want studios to go with the relatively unknown actors, so my decision on him was mainly based on looks. I saw a little bit of Flash Gordon and thought he was pretty good. In this movie Cap is younger, he was sure of his role in World War 2, but in today's world he's lost, main political groups immediately want him as a spokes person, for many things he doesn't understand. But as he fights the Red Skull He learns were he belongs. I think if you get a good character director, a **** load of military training and push him, you'd get a great Captain.

244.danes.claire.092706.jpg

Sharon Carter - Claire Danes
Sharon is appointed to be Cap's security and to help him adjust to the present because not only is she one of his top agents but the only one with an honest heart, with is something Cap really needs in a world that is full of hypocrites and seeming idiotic trends. She is he's anchor in today's world and potential love interest. Her role in Terminator 3 is what made me choose her

244.mcgregor.ewan.091906.jpg
927644917.jpg

Bucky Barnes - Ewan McGregor and Albert Finney
I wanted to go with the UU version because this film should focus more on Cap than anyone else and he needs a link between the two times periods and Bucky would make better drama here. I choose these two actors because they are remarkably similar (which is why they were both cast in Big Fish as the same guy). I think Ewan would be great as the somewhat naive sidekick in WWII.

240x320.jpg

Nick Fury - Avery Brooks
I was considering using 616 fury with Bruce Willis or Kieffer Sutherland, but I felt Ultimate Fury would work better for a Cap movie cause it would show the changes of time. I also wanted Fury to look a little older, he was almost the "Captain America" of his day, but he has had the chance to see thing change after his war. Avery has the commanding voice and the right attitude for Fury he should not be "mother ****in' snakes" but just a bad ***, serious soldier.

300px-Taye_diggs.jpg

Sam Wilson, Falcon - Taye Diggs
I'm going with the UU version cause that's more interesting, a very intelligent agent of shield who has made himself a pair of wings. He's a huge supporter of civil rights and also felt Cap was a racist considering his time period. But after cap tells him how the war has change a lot of his perspective he becomes on of Cap's best ally and a good friend. This actor has to be convincingly to pull of his role.

prisonabruzzi.jpg

The Red Skull - Peter Stormare
The Rd Skull was committed to the nazi cause, so far that he underwent a procedure to try and dublicate the super soldier process on him self with odds against him. He did gain the strength but led to a continuing scarring on his face. He hates Cap with every fiber of his being specially after cap ruined their last super weapon. After the war he lead an underground nazi organization to gain strength until they can rise up, but the idea of regaining Germany grew less and less the organization subtly became criminal. But Red Skull has always tried to keep the dream alive. Using different drug help keep his condition under control (though it has worsen) and allowed him to somewhat retain his youth. With the return of Cap he gets one more chance at revenge and at the nazi dream. I'm surprised everyone picked him as Crossbones, he can be really great as Red Skull. RS is absolutely sinister, he's the worst of the worst and Peter can do an incredible job with this,

prisoncnote.jpg

Brock Rumlow, Crossbones - Rockmond Dunbar
I don't see Cross Bones much more than a henchman, I see him as being more mercenary than Nazi sympathizer and since he wears a mask most the time Rockmond's voice would really make him sound tough and bad *** which is really all this character needs.

famke-janssen-picture-1.jpg

Synthia Schmidt, Sin – Famke Janssen
I picture Sin being a crazy, seductive murdering *****. She has to being able to turn you on and kill you in a split second. I pick Famke because of her role in GoldenEye fits this perfectly

I have yet to post my cast. I'm still doing the photo arrangement thing.

Oo, Doom's should be good.

It is done.

I'll be posting it this evening since I can't access photobucket or imageshack here at work.

It's one of my my more star-studded casts. But you need something like that for a project like this. And my Cap will totally not be expected....hell--I'll be surprised if anyone even knows who he is.

Alright guys. I've been thinking about who I want to replace my choice for Nick Fury (Sam Jackson), and I've finally found that the only white guy that sits well with me for Fury is:

marv.jpg

MickeyRourke1-sized.jpg

mickeyrourke.jpg

MickeyRourke.jpg

Mickey ****in' Rourke.

Kay, now let me tell you why I think he's the perfect 616 Fury. Not only does he have that weathered, experienced look, he's badass, and in my opinion looks more like Fury than Bruce Willis. Of note, he has hair (albeit a hairpiece), unlike Willis. His face has that scarred look. He's the right age. He's not Bruce Willis. He's the ****. I dunno, he's just the embodiment of Nicholas Joseph Fury.

I think I've outdone myself with this casting. :D

So guys, what are your thoughts? Fury or no Fury?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back