Dreamcasting #21: TEEN TITANS!

bluebeast

The world's greatest team of high-flying, tight-wearing, super powered teenagers:

The Teen Titans!

Here's the rules:

1) The winner of the last round becomes the moderator of the round, and thus gets to choose the property or story in question to be adapted. Winner may also declare whether this property is an animated film, or a live-action one. He must also name the core characters to be cast, which should be at least 4, but no more than 9.

2) You may not use actors who have played the role before in the same medium before. Voice talents may not reprise their role, nor can film ones, regardless of medium.

3) After one week, the round is declared closed. People will vote via PM and send it to the moderator, who will count the votes and declare winner. Like the Ultimatization Game of old, you CANNOT vote for yourself.

4) The winner declared gets to choose the property in the next round.

Their membership includes:

Dick Grayson, Robin/ Nightwing
Former partner to a curtained pointy-eared vigilante, Dick Grayson has stepped out of his mentor's shadow to become the leader of the Teen Titans.

Wally West, Kid Flash
Sidekick to the Fastest Man Alive, Wally West is the super fast and headstrong speedster of the team.

Donna Troy, Wonder Girl
Raised on Paradise Island with her Amazonian sisters, Donna Troy is the seasoned warrior of the team looking to follow in her namesake's footsteps.

Garfield Logan, Beast Boy
Bitten by a green monkey in Africa as a child, Gar Logan gained the ability to change into any animal he wants to. Now as the practical joker of the team Gar tries to prove himself to the other members of the team.

Raven
A mysterious young woman from the dimension of Azarath, Raven joins the Titans hoping to gain a family and face her own fears.

Princess Koriand'r, Starfire
Sold into slavery by her evil sister, Koriand'r is a stranger to the planet Earth and its ways. Acting as a curious outsider, Starfire must learn how to adapt to society and deal with a growing love for a certain Boy Wonder.

Vic Stone, Cyborg
Horribly injured in an accident, Victor Stone's scientist father outfitted his body with mechanical appendages. He now joins the Titans to make up for his lost humanity.

Tara Markov, Terra
A girl with a troubled past, Terra joins the team under mysterious circumstances. She inevitably breaks the hearts of her teammates when she betrays them.

They face impossible odds against the forces of evil known as:

Slade Wilson, Deathstroke the Terminator
Using more than 90 percent of his brain's capability, Slade Wilson is the world's greatest mercenary. It is his mission to kill the young heroes who call themselves the Titans.

Last edited:
F'ING AWESOME!

Although I have one thing I must mention... you have ten characters, not nine. :p

Take out whoever LaBouf or Fillion was gonna be.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

+150 Ourchair Points.

bluebeast said:
Woops. I'm gonna go with the idea that Deathstroke is a force of nature, not a character.
The only 'deathstroke' that is a force of nature is the self-induced orgasm. Le petit mort!

But seriously.

I don't mean to sound like a Nazi, but we kinda have rules for a reason.

Still an awesome choice of a round, but if you really wanna keep Deathstroke, drop a Titan... I know you're going with the most recognizable ones, but it dont mean you have to keep all of them.

Last edited:
I know most of my cast are a little to old but they recently played high school students and high school = teenagers.

I left of one villain. What I'm going for his a live action version of the cartoon. So here it is

Robin – Steven Strait – I want him to him play robin the way he played Warren Peace in Sky high , Robin should be a bit of a loner ./ bad *** similar to Raphael in teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Kid Flash – William Moseley , He was good in The Chronicles of Narnia so while I'm not 100% sure on this pick , I think he could make the character his own and hopefully it would work out well.

Wonder Girl – Skyler Shaye – I can not believe I'm making the choice based on this but Wonder Girl on the picks I saw is always in reviling or sexy outfits so I picked her for that based on Bratz (No I didn't watch it) as I don't know the character too well.

Beast Boy – Devon Werkheiser – The comic relief character , He needs to be a bit wacky and comical and just like Devon Werkheiser was in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. He is also short for his age and Beast boy is the shortest member.

Raven – . Anna Paquin – this just seems like the obvious choice which could be a good thing. Raven is the dark Gothic character and Anna Paquin is perfect for that and for this role , the person I cast was her I'm so sure about this pick.

Starfire – Ellen Page – There is kind of an innocence to her which Starfire has. It could work out really as I can actually see her as the character and not just someone playing the part which is always a plus.

Cyborg – Robert Ri'chard , With the other cast members I feel as though he could play off the rest of cast well , Him and beatboy could have great scenes which I needed from my Cyborg as well as actually looking right for the part.

Terra – Jamie Lynn Spears , I actually think she is a good actress and would be able to play the good and bad sides of Terra which is what is needed. She has also done comedy and serious roles which means she can pull this off I feel.

Slade – voiced by Hugo Weaving , I like the idea of not seeing who is under the mask like the cartoon. Hugo Weaving as everyone knows is like the master of the intimidating bad guy voice and so he is my choice for slade's voice.

I think this is the first time I like your entire cast truly. Great job.

Thanks dude , I was expecting people to hate it as I based it on cartoon not comic (that's the version I know and love)

Last edited:
I don't think I can do this one.

DOUBLEPLUS! I cannot recast Starfire! She is the reason for which I watched the show! Why, without her, the show would have been only orglfastic, instead of being "orgltizing".

Pass.

I know too little of the property. Could care less about the characters. And hate trying to cast teens and early 20-somethings.

Ah well....onto my Astonishing X-Men cast.

You're Beast Boy's a perfect choice Mole. And after seeing your cast I can't get the creepy image of Jamie Lynn Spears and Hugo Weaving doing it out of my head. Ourchair probably can't either but that's a plus for him.

Ok, I really don't know alot about the Teen Titans besides what I have seen on the TV show. I really don't even watch that alot. With that in mind this is my shot at a Teen Titans cast...

Dick Grayson, Robin/ Nightwing: Scott Porter
10f.jpg

I am going to start off by saying that my cast is a tad older than the parts they will be playing. I think they are mostly in their twenties. That said Hollywood generally casts twenty somethings in high school and teenage movies. Scott Porter is a capable actor as is evident in Friday Night Lights. He not only has a look and physique that would make his Nightwing believable, but also the chops to pull off the movies most important role.

Wally West, Kid Flash: Jonathon Tucker
1578005995.jpg

I've seen Jonathon Tucker in Black Donnelly's. While it was a much darker role than he would have in Teen Titans, he did have a humor that would be great for this part. I really don't know what else to say about him...

Donna Troy, Wonder Girl: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
439132980_408c299abf.jpg

Rumor has it that she is up for the role of Wonder Woman in the Justice League movie. I think she is too young to pull of that part, so I'm casting her as Wonder Girl...problem solved.

Garfield Logan, Beast Boy: James Mcavoy
jamesmcavoy_300.jpg

The main thing I have seen him in is Chronicles of Narnia where he plays Tumnus the Faun. The thing I liked most about him in that movie is the sense of fun and happiness that he provided in the movie, which would be good traits for Beast Boy in a Teen Titans movie.

Raven: Ellen Page
EllenPage_Vespa_12301937_400.jpg

I think Ellen Page would be perfect for this part. Raven should be the quiet loner of the team. Page can pull this off...and look good doing it.

Princess Koriand'r, Starfire: Lacey Chabert
Lacey-Chabert.jpg

To start off I am going to say that I think Lacey Chabert is hot...really hot. She is by far my favorite thing about Mean Girls, a movie I am not embarassed to say that I like. Sadly, most of the other movies I've seen her in are not of the highest caliber. From what I have gathered from the cartoon Starfire is a "valley girl" of sorts. Lacey Chabert can pull this off with out even acting.

Vic Stone, Cyborg: Gaius Charles
231.jpg

I have to be honest that I haven't seen him in a whole lot of stuff, but what I have seen of him in Friday Night Lights looks good. I think he'd be a good fit for the character.

Tara Markov, Terra: Evan Rachel Wood
kingkong_pres.jpg

I really don't know alot about this character, and really have no basis for picking Evan Rachel Wood, besides the fact that she is a phenominal actress.

Slade Wilson, Deathstroke the Terminator: Sean Bean
1830_729758857_sean_bean_H112454_L.jpg

I like Sean Bean. I like Deathstroke. I like the idea of Sean Bean playing Deathstroke. But in all seriousness I believe that Sean Bean can pull off not only the physical aspect of Deathstroke, but the mental as well. He is English after all, thus making whatever he says sound brilliant. Plus Sean Bean makes an awesome villain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back