Dreamcasting #21: TEEN TITANS!

I just saw Gaius Charles guest star in the latest new Law & Order: SVU episode. Good actor, from what I saw.

Last edited:
I'm not to wild about the assembled cast of DARKKNIGHT, but I do think James McAvoy as Beast Boy is awesome.

Though I might be biased because McAvoy is a sexy beast.

McAvoy is a sexy beast.

I see what you did there.

And I actually met Mary Elizabeth Winstead once. A few years ago Disney was promoting the release of "Sky High" and she was at the local movie theater.

Man if I was single at the time..........

And I actually met Mary Elizabeth Winstead once. A few years ago Disney was promoting the release of "Sky High" and she was at the local movie theater.

Man if I was single at the time..........
I think she aged badly.

Well okay, not badly.

But she was cuter as the "PG-Friendly Twenteen Year Old Disney Person" than as the "New Millenium Scream Queen" she is now.

I'll have to pass on this one. I'm too far out of the Nickelodeon viewer age range to cast anything like this. Have fun, kiddos.

You'll all get my full sexy cast on Sunday Night (when I get back to school, where the images are sitting on my computer)

But for now, deal with this -

2552_full.jpg

Deathstroke, The Terminator - Slade Wilson - Viggo Mortensen

You'll all get my full sexy cast on Sunday Night (when I get back to school, where the images are sitting on my computer)

But for now, deal with this -

2552_full.jpg

Deathstroke, The Terminator - Slade Wilson - Viggo Mortensen
Is it because he has a History of Violence?

I can't decide what I think about my cast...damn.

I like your cast DARKKNIGHT I also like the fact that like me you don't know the comics that well so you based it on TV show. Good job dude

I can't decide what I think about my cast...damn.

Some of the actors are a little old for the parts, but other than that, it's a great cast.

EDIT: I just looked at your cast again, I didn't see that you mentioned that the cast members would be a little older than their parts.

Last edited:
TEEN TITANS
Directed by LANGSTA

Dick Grayson/Robin - Patrick Fugit
Fugit looks a lot like Kid Flash. However, I'd rather him play Robin, because I think he'd bring the badass edge necessary for the Boy Wonder.
patrick.jpg

patrickfugit2.gif

Wally West/Kid Flash - Anton Yelchin
Yelchin is perfect for the part IMO.
l_37a368885875dad66d9a2d1dbc5ba224.jpg

Donna Troy/Wonder Girl - Adrianne Kalicki (whoops, I mean Palicki)
Donna Troy will replace Starfire (an alien would be too difficult to introduce into the story when there are so many other plot points that you have to cover).
med_adrianne-policki-6.jpg

Garfield Logan/Beast Boy - ????

Raven - Jessica Campbell

Vic Stone/Cyborg - Leonard Roberts
Gaius Charles was perfect for Cyborg. I think Leonard Roberts would be my second choice.
fe4ebb71-1.jpg

Tara Markov/Terra - Ellen Page
ellen_page.jpg

Lol, I'm the third person who's cast Ellen Page (DARKKNIGHT, you took her from me! She was supposed to be my Raven!). But I actually think she fits this particular role, because she's already proven that she can play a psychopath in Hard Candy, so she should have no problem playing a psychopathic traitor in Teen Titans. Also, she can roll her tongue, as seen in the image above! Terra would probably not appear until the sequel.

Roy Harper/Green Arrow - Chris Hemsworth
I'd have Speedy in a small role in the film, since he was one of the founding members of the Teen Titans in the comics. However, Speedy is a dumb name, so he would either be known as "Arsenal" or "Green Arrow."
chrishemsworth1.jpg

Garth Stanhope/Tempest - Zachary Quinto
Like Speedy, Garth was a founding Teen Titan and would have a small role in the film. However, his original codename, "Aqualad," is too flamboyant and stupid. So his codename will be "Tempest." I also gave him a last name. Quinto is a little old, but he'll do.
001hyxgy.jpg

Joseph William Wilson/Jericho - Paul Dano
thankgoooddd.jpg

Not_Speaking_Dwayne.png

Last edited:
Slade Wilson/Deathstroke - Josh Brolin
Son of James Brolin, Josh Brolin has starred in several acclaimed films recently, including Grindhouse, American Gangster, and No Country For Old Men. I believe he's got the acting prowess, credibility, and voice to play Slade.
joshbrolin.jpg

Brother Blood - Malcolm McDowell
McDowell would strike fear into the hearts of the Tweens as sinister cult leader Brother Blood in one of the sequels.
mmcdowell.jpg

Rose Wilson - Hayden Panettiere
fe4d.jpg

Last edited:
I can so imagine Malcolm McDowell saying "Brother Blood".

Was he in the TEEN TITANS cartoon?

I can so imagine Malcolm McDowell saying "Brother Blood".

Was he in the TEEN TITANS cartoon?

yes but as Mad Mod so it's allowed as he is not reprising his role

Latest posts

Back