Dreamcasting #22: The Astonishing X-Men

That's really weird. I could have sworn she mentioned she was raised in England... I'm going crazy.

That's really weird. I could have sworn she mentioned she was raised in England... I'm going crazy.
It's quite possible that a writer might have alluded to her going to British prep school or something.

I mean Joss Whedon went to one and he doesn't have a British accent.

me neither but you know she has this refined english proper like prof X or stewie from family guy.
Yet again to Wiki...
Charles Francis Xavier was born in New York City to the wealthy Brian Xavier, a well-respected nuclear scientist, and Sharon Xavier. After Brian dies in an accident, his science partner Kurt Marko comforts and marries the grieving Sharon. When Xavier's telepathic mutant powers emerge, he discovers Kurt cares only about his mother's money.
His 'English proper' comes from a two year stint at Oxford, if anything.
One of the older comics has a scene where her father announces she's the heiress and her two siblings are present, one of who is wearing these hideous Union Jack pants. But that could have been retconned out during the series that explored her origins.

Last edited:
My mistake. I forgot about that mini-series that explained Emma Frost's history. It doesn't matter what shade of blonde her hair is thought - Emma's technically not even a true blonde (she originally had brown hair).

ONE DAY....

Last edited:
Well, the round ends in two hours and ten minutes... I'll toss my cast up (some things stolen, but I can't be voted for anyways).

Voting opens later this evening, feel free to toss me a vote now should you feel the urge.

The Astonishing X-Men

Bill%20Crudup%20Watchmen.jpg

Cyclops - Scott Summers - BILLY CRUDUP
He can play the conflicted leader to perfection, and wouldn't look ten years too young for the part.

UmaThurmanI.jpg

The White Queen - Emma Frost - UMA THURMAN
I mean, seriously. How many blondes could keep any guy whipped, kick total ***, and look good in the White Queen outfit? Plus, It's Uma Thurman. I lurves Uma Thurman.

244.brolin.josh.092706.jpg

Wolverine - James "Logan" Howlett - JOSH BROLIN
See him in No Country Without Old Men. You'll get the idea

WireImage_807192.jpg

The Beast - Henry "Hank" McCoy - KELSEY GRAMMAR
I don't gots to follow the rules and this was just the best idea they had involving X-Men 3. Just better makeup, please, god...

adam_baldwin.jpg

Colossus - Piotr Rasputin - ADAM BALDWIN
Can't think of anyone better.

amy-adams.jpg

Shadowcat - Kitty Pryde - AMY ADAMS
I want to see a role where she could kick some ***. I bet she could. And still be adorable.

265stop.jpg

Professor Charles Xavier - SAM NEIL
Mole was Dead on.

lost-evangeline-lilly.jpg

Abigail Brand, Director of S.W.O.R.D. - EVANGELINE LILLY
Sexy. Mysterious. Kickass in a totally different way than Emma. I think she'd be great. And she could totally pull off green hair.

I already voted I think ..... Does it still count?

Also, do people think my cast sucks or rocks? I think it does one or the other, and am unsure which.

Also, do people think my cast sucks or rocks? I think it does one or the other, and am unsure which.

I liked it and woo hoo you thought my choice was good enough to use for Professor Charles Xavier:D

Latest posts

Back