Dreamcasting #22: The Astonishing X-Men

TOG is be the Winner!!!

Doom is the runner up!

(Also: There should be a new rule that not voting in a dreamcast game you participated in disqualifies you. what do people think about that? Note that both doom and tog voted, but not everyone who put in a cast did...)

TOG is be the Winner!!!

Doom is the runner up!

(Also: There should be a new rule that not voting in a dreamcast game you participated in disqualifies you. what do people think about that? Note that both doom and tog voted, but not everyone who put in a cast did...)

i didn't know it was ending today.

TOG is be the Winner!!!

Doom is the runner up!

I dont know...

Might have barely anyone to vote then...

I disagree with this. It works in principle but take me for a example. We could do something I've never read or seen based on descriptions ect... However when it comes to voting unless i've seen something of it e.g This i've not read but i've seen other x-men stuff. I don't vote as I deem it unfair as I would be based based on a)the person posting it b)they a cast member I like.

It wouldn't be fair to the other people who entered. However I still posted a cast and should be given a fair chance entering other wise it's just disqualifing people because they have not read what is posted or encouraging unfair voting. Both of which ruins the game IMO

TOG is be the Winner!!!

Doom is the runner up!

No. I think disqualifications for not voting can harm the strength of the game.

Let people vote and cast at their whim.

Well i thought it was done like how ourchair did the last one where he kept reminding people to vote. I seriously didn't know it ended today and it's partially my fault, but this is my first one so my bad.

Well i thought it was done like how ourchair did the last one where he kept reminding people to vote. I seriously didn't know it ended today and it's partially my fault, but this is my first one so my bad.

Makes you feel better Mole voted for you so I bet you got more votes than mole.

god damn it it pisses mole off when he can't stop talking in 3rd person

Last edited:
Just a thought, no worries...

But if you're being evil and not voting purposefully so other people don't get votes so you can win, then you suck.

But the honor system stands, I suppose!

It could've gone either way.

TOG: It could've gone either way.
VVD: It really could have, couldn't it?
TOG: No. But why speak ill of the dead?

*jettisons VVD into space*

VVD: I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU! I'LL GET OUT OF THIS AND WHEN I DOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo....

FIVE MONTHS LATER.

*Bass marries Giganta*

Priest: If anyone has reason that these two should not be wed, let them say...

*VVD gatecrashes*
*ALL ARE STUNNED*

VVD: Something old, something new, something borrowed...

*puts on shades as wedding complex explodes*

VVD: And something BOOM.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Last edited:
TOG: It could've gone either way.
VVD: It really could have, couldn't it?
TOG: No. But why speak ill of the dead?

*jettisons VVD into space*

VVD: I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU! I'LL GET OUT OF THIS AND WHEN I DOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo....

JLU reference outta normal everyday conversation? +100 awesome points!

Your cast was good Doom congratulations , It's Astonishing how good peoples casts were.

:lol: Sorry I really really had to use the Astonishing pun before next round was started

Last edited:
I WON!

SERIOUSLY!

w0000000000000000000t!

New Round coming out.

I have two ideas.

I agree with Doc about the not voting thing. Just you don't know the property, doesn't mean you can vote on something you would want to see.

I just don't think it's fair to some people to say that they love their cast so much that they don't vote.

I mean say everybody votes for Doom or Ourchair.

Doom votes for Ourchair because he can't vote for himself.

But Ourchair don't vote at all. So there is no balance if that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back