Dreamcasting #23 - The Immortal Iron Fist (Round ends 12-22)

New pic for Megan Fox. Watcher once was in trouble for posting an image like that and wouldn't be fair to keep that one up there.

It was a joke! I never even knew Colleen Wing was half-Asian until someone said something, hence my joke about Maggie Q looking white.
It's okay. :D

It's not like I disagree.

But I think, more importantly Q is raised in an Anglophonic culture, and therefore can actually speak decent English, as opposed to Zhang Zi Yi.

It's okay. :D

It's not like I disagree.

But I think, more importantly Q is raised in an Anglophonic culture, and therefore can actually speak decent English, as opposed to Zhang Zi Yi.

Is it just me or do all of her roles consist of her standing around being pissed off?

She spoke good english in TMNT

It probably took her 800 takes. And she wasn't expected to sound remotely American.

I didn't say she sounded American just spoke english. Hell the greatest asian actor of all time didn't sound american but spoke good english. I'm referring of course to Pat Morita before he died.

I didn't say she sounded American just spoke english.
Never said you did.

You were responding to my statement that ZZY can't speak decent English.

And I was basically responding to you bringing up the TMNT role by saying that it doesn't count because she was expected to sound like an Asian cliche.

And also, it's much easier for an actress to adjust performance problems in VO work than it is in live action, because they don't have to ask all the other actors to redo a take. There's no 'cut! everybody let's repeat that scene cause Zhang effed up her line' when you're doing a CG cartoon.

Never said you did.

You were responding to my statement that ZZY can't speak decent English.

And I was basically responding to you bringing up the TMNT role by saying that it doesn't count because she was expected to sound like an Asian cliche.

And also, it's much easier for an actress to adjust performance problems in VO work than it is in live action, because they don't have to ask all the other actors to redo a take. There's no 'cut! everybody let's repeat that scene cause Zhang effed up her line' when you're doing a CG cartoon.

True ,

Also well played not rising to the Mr Miyagi bait. Good show old sport good show.

I didn't say she sounded American just spoke english. Hell the greatest asian actor of all time didn't sound american but spoke good english. I'm referring of course to Pat Morita before he died.

I thought you meant Bruce Lee.

Mr Miyagi would kill Bruce Lee no contest

Last edited:
I'm going to have to take a pass on this one. I was gonna get the trade of this but haven't read it yet. All I have going was Will Smith as Luke Cage and Maggie Q as Colleen Wingand Benicio Del Toro as Davos. Good luck with this.

I'm going to have to take a pass on this one. I was gonna get the trade of this but haven't read it yet. All I have going was Will Smith as Luke Cage and Maggie Q as Colleen Wingand Benicio Del Toro as Davos. Good luck with this.

Quitter!

And enough of that. Now I'm going to do a cast Iceshadow. Just to show you I can.

Latest posts

Back