Dreamcasting #29 - DC: The New Frontier

I don't have time for this right now (school). I'll just wait until a JLA round comes along, even if I have to wait a while.

Clive Owen as Batman isn't great. Not terrible, but not great. Eoin Bailey is too short for Superman.

I like Clive Owen as Batman. He is who I would have cast, have cast, and will cast in the future as the dark knight detective. While Bailey as Supes isn't my first choice, I think he would be good, regardless that he may be a few inches shorter than his official comic book height.

I like Clive Owen as Batman. He is who I would have cast, have cast, and will cast in the future as the dark knight detective.

Meh. I really don't rate him as an actor. I can't see why everyone raves on about him. Not to mention, whenever he does an American accent, it seems forced and fake.

This round will end sunday night, when I return to campus.

Winners to be posted on Monday.

Get your casts in!

Forgot in the mayhem...

Okay. Round ends tomorrow at noon. The winner will be posted on Wednesday by noon.

If you've got a cast, get it posted!

Forgot in the mayhem...

Okay. Round ends tomorrow at noon. The winner will be posted on Wednesday by noon.

If you've got a cast, get it posted!

Funny how everyone clamors for a Justice League round and when we actually have one about 5 people participate.

King Faraday - Ed Harris
hov1_web_.jpg

I just want to say that this bit here is ****ing fantastic. Spot on Man. Spot ****ing on.

I'm waiting for more votes. I have two votes for two different people. If nobody sends in an additional vote by midnight, i will cast the deciding vote...

But seriously, two votes? What the hell?

You people suck.

Seriously.

I've heard nothing but complaints about the recent dreamcasting rounds containing properties that were too obscure or not really known. So you clamor for a JL round because everyone knows that property.

And then all we get is like 3-4 entries. And then you won't even vote.

I mean I know we all have lives away from the internet and whatnot...but come on!

You people suck.

Seriously.

I've heard nothing but complaints about the recent dreamcasting rounds containing properties that were too obscure or not really known. So you clamor for a JL round because everyone knows that property.

And then all we get is like 3-4 entries. And then you won't even vote.

I mean I know we all have lives away from the internet and whatnot...but come on!

I know. I could understand this from the Malibuverse round or something but it's the Justice League. The end all of super hero adaptations. I know Mole would've participated but no one doing this is stupid.

Every cast here has some great picks, some decent ones, and some god-awful ones.

I vote for bluebeast, who has the least of the latter.

I missed this round somehow, but if I'd participated I would've used 50s actors and something like Cary Grant as Superman, Ingrid Bergman as Wonder Woman, Audrey Hepburn as Lois Lane, and of course...... Gregory Peck is Batman.

Is.

I missed this round somehow, but if I'd participated I would've used 50s actors and something like Cary Grant as Superman, Ingrid Bergman as Wonder Woman, Audrey Hepburn as Lois Lane, and of course...... Gregory Peck is Batman.

Is.

I had originally thought of that twist. But I admit that while I know more classic cinema than the average bear, I wouldn't know enough to do a proper cast.

But just for my own edification----who in my cast was god-awful? And bear in mind that I value honest criticism.

Latest posts

Back