Dreamcasting #29 - DC: The New Frontier

Every cast here has some great picks, some decent ones, and some god-awful ones.

I vote for bluebeast, who has the least of the latter.

I missed this round somehow, but if I'd participated I would've used 50s actors and something like Cary Grant as Superman, Ingrid Bergman as Wonder Woman, Audrey Hepburn as Lois Lane, and of course...... Gregory Peck is Batman.

Is.

And thank you. So who was my god aweful one?

Nobody else voted, but i declare Victor Von Doom the winner... though the decision was a difficult one (it came down to him or bluebeast).

Nobody else voted, but i declare Victor Von Doom the winner... though the decision was a difficult one (it came down to him or bluebeast).

That'll work since it was just between me and Doom on the DreamMovie round and I took that one. Good show Doom. If you need a suggestion I have a round that's right up your ally.

Did you count my non-PMed but stated-in-the-last post vote?

But just for my own edification----who in my cast was god-awful? And bear in mind that I value honest criticism.

Hmmm.... looking again I think yours was actually the only one with no really bad ones, and probably my second choice, but I picked bluebeast's over it as I didn't feel yours had any body that really jumped out at me in the part. Lena was a very good choice, Josh Duhamel was good, Biel, Craig and Bana I'm iffy on, and Cole Hauser I'm unfamiliar with.

:|

And thank you. So who was my god aweful one?

Adam Baldwin, personally, seems like he would strike me as a very fake Batman throughout. I have little experience with him, but I just can't picture myself taking him seriously as Batman. I guess "god-awful" is a bit harsh for that one too.:p

But most of your cast was great, mainly Superman.

Last edited:
Hm. I didn't count PM's vote... so Bluebeast won instead. Sorry for misleading you VVDoom.

EDIT: Or you guys can figure it out between yourselves.

Last edited:
It appears so, unless you'd like to give up the slot to VVD.

If not, then enjoy the distinction of running two games at once, buddy! Congrats.

Ok I'll start the new one. But I'll make sure it's something Doom would want to cast and probably win.

Latest posts

Back