Dreamcasting: Adaptations #7 - The Venture Bros.

The movie that is Venture Bros has to be sooo over the top. It needs to most over the top actors available.

THE VENTURE BROS.

Dr.Venture.jpg

Dr.Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture - John Malkovich

I wish could of picked someone else. But I really couldn't. I think he would be ego driven Dad perfect.

Hank.jpg

Henry Allen "Hank" Venture - Tom Felton

Dean.jpg

Dean Venture - Rupert Grint

They had good chemistry on Harry Potter and more important, neither of them are Shia. They would own the kids.

Brock.jpg

Brock Samson - Patrick Warburton

NO ONE ELSE CAN BE BROCK. He has to do it. Has to.

TheMonarch.jpg

The Monarch - John Glover

Ridiculously goofy while still be sinister. This is what he is on Smallville, but I don't think that's it was suppose to be.

Dr.Girlfriend.jpg
Dr.Girlfriend2.jpg

Dr.Girlfriend - Liv Tyler/Clancy Brown

Liv Tyler can be the downright sexiness of Dr.Girlfriend, while Brown (the voice of Luthor in the DCAU) would be the very manly voice.

Orpheuos.jpg

Dr. Orpheus - Tim Curry

Nelson is a good choice, but not goofy or over the top enough.

Baron.jpg

Baron Werner Ünderbheit - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nuff said.

Phantom.jpg

Phantom Limb - Bruce Campbell

Campbell needs to be in this movie. And who else could he play?

Twlight.jpg

Jefferson Twilight - Samuel L. Jackson.

Look at that picture. Can't you imagine him saying "I hunt Blacula's"?

And my movie would be full of random cameos with other lesser known characters like with Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Will Ferrel, and the funniest of the funniest.

Liv Tyler and Clancy Brown is a good combination. But I thought we weren't allowed Patrick Warburton?

2) Participants may not use actors who have played the role before in the same medium before. Voice talents may not reprise their role, nor can film/TV ones.

Just the same medium.

Different mediums are possible.

At least what I understood.

I always thought it meant that voice actors could not reprise roles in any situation, but if someone played someone in TV, then they could play the same character in a movie. Or something.

It's not like it really matters. As long as we're actually participating, I suppose. Just don't go nuts and copy everything.

And the winner is.....

Random

The floor is yours.

I had my cast done and meant to post it....but got lazy.......and distracted by other things. Since I can't do imageshack or photobucket at work I'll be posting it tonight.

Meanwhile----go Random.....

And the winner is.....

Random

The floor is yours.

I had my cast done and meant to post it....but got lazy.......and distracted by other things. Since I can't do imageshack or photobucket at work I'll be posting it tonight.

Meanwhile----go Random.....
Holy **** seriously? I can't believe it, Thanks to everyone who realizes my greatness. I have an idea for the next one, but not sure it is as accessible, I'm open to suggestions

Last edited:
- Interview With The Vampire/The Vampire Chronicles
- Jonny Quest (though that might be too similar to this round)
- Clerks (a weird one, but if you were to put a 00's spin on a 90's flick with new 20-somethings, it could work)
- Dune (they've never gotten it just right)
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- The Wizard of Oz (maybe a decent adaption of the book, ignoring the original movie-musical)
- Princess Mononoke (as a live action film)

Lotsa options out there.

- The Bionic 6
- Star Wars: OT
- Pride of Baghdad (CGI with voice actors)
- G.I Joe
- Quantum Leap
- Automan
- The A-Team

- Interview With The Vampire/The Vampire Chronicles
- Jonny Quest (though that might be too similar to this round)
- Clerks (a weird one, but if you were to put a 00's spin on a 90's flick with new 20-somethings, it could work)
- Dune (they've never gotten it just right)
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- The Wizard of Oz (maybe a decent adaption of the book, ignoring the original movie-musical)
- Princess Mononoke (as a live action film)

Lotsa options out there.

- The Bionic 6
- Star Wars: OT
- Pride of Baghdad (CGI with voice actors)
- G.I Joe
- Quantum Leap
- Automan
- The A-Team

I'll just run this idea by you guys first and see what you think, if its shot down I'll simply choose one of these many fine options.

What about UC: The Fan Fic Movie I figured with the character designs I did people wouldn't necessarily need to read it to cast it all you have to do is add a description of the character. I think theres a lot of interesting potential in that.

Opinions?

Latest posts

Back