Dreamcasting Ultimate Central

The other main characters are Ice, a young guy doing his best to make all the right friends to ensure a bright and sucessful future; ProjectX2, the youngest moderator with an old soul; Seldes Katne, a kindly librarian; Caduceus, the charming lurker-mod, studying around the globe, seeking meaning in life; [snip].
Just a reminder that the kindly librarian has completed several courses in combat training and keeps both a loaded AK-47 and a lightsaber in her office. :innocent:

The makings of the greatest action flick... EVER!
Seldes is prepared for when someone discovers the Necronomicon and releases demons all over the library.

Seldes is prepared for when someone discovers the Necronomicon and releases demons all over the library.
Yes, I am. And if the lightsaber and gun don't do the job, there's always the unabridged dictionary, which weighs in at a whopping 22 lbs. and creates an impact crater the size of a tractor trailor tire.

Gentlemen, I've got your backs.

Bring on the bad guys! :twisted:

Yes, I am. And if the lightsaber and gun don't do the job, there's always the unabridged dictionary, which weighs in at a whopping 22 lbs. and creates an impact crater the size of a tractor trailor tire.

Gentlemen, I've got your backs.

Bring on the bad guys! :twisted:
I'm already writing puns and catchphrases.

"Words kill!"

"Didn't anyone ever tell you: The book is mightier than the bomb!"

Maybe I need to work on these a bit more...

"Words kill!"

Hope about

"Quiet! *shoots a person teeth out* No talking in the Library."

Or

"Reading can take you to anywhere, for you, that's hell"

PBF050AD-Book_World.jpg

My library director in particular is looking forward to the Rex Libris movie. He keeps asking for updates.

"Words kill!"

Hm. Perhaps a thesaurus would help. While not as hefty as the unabridged dictionary, it serves as both a source of closely related words and a useful weapon in hand-to-hand combat.

Hope about

"Quiet! *shoots a person teeth out* No talking in the Library."

Or

"Hey, you! It's time to check out!"

"Your library card's expired. Now it's your turn!"

Um, yeah. :sure: I think it's time to stop now....

My library director in particular is looking forward to the Rex Libris movie. He keeps asking for updates.

Hm. Perhaps a thesaurus would help. While not as hefty as the unabridged dictionary, it serves as both a source of closely related words and a useful weapon in hand-to-hand combat.

"Hey, you! It's time to check out!"

"Your library card's expired. Now it's your turn!"

Um, yeah. :sure: I think it's time to stop now....

"The library closes in fifteen minutes, and then the demon slaying begins."

You rule. Except for the "he's english" part.

I'M WELSH!!

does it REALLY matter?!?! welsh people really get it twisted. united kingdom. UNITED kingdom!!!
on another note, i didnt even see this thread. some of the casting is crazy good

hmmm HBM who does he look like?
dominik_diamond_1.thumbnail.jpg

does dominik diamond do any acting?

Last edited:
Bringing this Back for a SECOND TIME...

I've Decided that with Compound's Cast and my Plot, this will be the greatest TV show ever.

Bringing this Back for a SECOND TIME...

I've Decided that with Compound's Cast and my Plot, this will be the greatest TV show ever.

I wish more people had used pics in their castings so we get the full effect.

Oh, and I award Joe a retroactive Post of the Day - which is almost as good as a regular one - for this gem:

Bass is right. We should cast the greatest on-screen Egyptian of all time - Elizabeth Taylor.

Latest posts

Back