Dreamcasting Ultimate Central

neither is Mrs. Doubtfire or Captain Marvel.

Did you read through my whole list? It's genius.

I did :lol: I loved it. Also I think it's funny I'm Hyde and your eric :lol:

And Baxter, in my TV Show you'd be in the second line of characters introduced. I just kept it limited for the first run.

I might have them put a secret chip in your brain when you get the Brain Surgery, and you keep blacking out and waking up in places you don't recognize, and have hazy memories of men in labcoats and evil moustaches

Wait, that's whats been going on?

Baxter: Rainn Wilson

I also approve of this.

I have some new ideas:

Callie Thorne (Pamela Mahone on Prison Break) as Hibiki. She might be 37, but when she was playing Pam she looked like that picture of Hibiki that was posted, and they both talk about Colombia.

Rockmond Dunbar (C-Note from Prison Break) as Victor Von Doom. Another Prison Break actor, but a good one nonetheless. He looks like Doom, acts like Doom, and basically is Doom.

David Baddiel (an English comedian; picture posted earlier in thread) as Bass. They look exactly the same. They're both funny. They're both smart. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're the same guy.

I'll probably think of more.

Rockmond Dunbar (C-Note from Prison Break) as Victor Von Doom. Another Prison Break actor, but a good one nonetheless. He looks like Doom, acts like Doom, and basically is Doom.

Definitely, everytime he was on screen I thought, "if Doom broke out of prison and had a daughter that would totally be him(with a little more humor)"

David Baddiel (an English comedian; picture posted earlier in thread) as Bass. They look exactly the same. They're both funny. They're both smart. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're the same guy.

:shock: You're right.

How did no one see this before! But if bass is Baddiel who's going to be skinner? You got to have Frank :lol:

I'm not even going to bother with detailed explanations for this one. It's really just based on my gut-level impressions...

e.jpg

Peter Krause (Six Feet Under) as E.

ice.jpg

Cheech Marin as Ice.

dsf.jpg

Zachary Quino (Heroes) as Dr.Strangefate.

skotti.jpg

Pauley Perrette (NCIs) as Skotti-Chan.

hibiki.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez as Hibiki.

twilight.jpg

Alexandra Holden (Everything's Gone Green, Sugar & Spice) as TwilightEL.

I'll post more, later today...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back