DreamMOVIE #3: In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream... (Ends 15th Dec)

and in reverse order...

1st place: Ultimate Houde.
1st place: Marvelman
1st place: Moonmaster
1st place: Entropy

Yes, its a 4-way tie, with ONE vote each.

The only fair way to resolve is to follow the example of the Holy One in the previous game, and put it down to who has won the least games... who is it?

Batman didn't even get one vote :cry:

Well I posted when the game ended, and I even game a time when voting would end. If you didn't read the post it's not my fault.

And now.... Thats it. No more entrants.
Choose from
marvelman
SSJmole
Langsta
Ultimate Houde
ProjectX2
moonmaster
Entropy

PM me your vote!

Only one vote in so far... I'll announce the winner at noonish tomorrow, (thats noon UK time)

Only had 4 votes so far...

2 hours left people!!

Last edited:
I feel like I shouldn't qualify because--
1). My mess isn't really a film treatment, and
2). I left out a MAJOR detail as to why the Xenomorph's don't attack Newt, and why Ripp and Remar are the ones who always seem to kill the Queen.

If I do come up the winner, I'll take it though ;)

Last edited:
I'm not too worried about it.

The times you posted those were like 3 in the morning for me.

The only time I was seen one was the second one and I was ending out the door to the movie.

Oh well.

I feel like I shouldn't qualify because--
1). My mess isn't really a film treatment, and
2). I left out a MAJOR detail as to why the Xenomorph's don't attack Newt, and why Ripp and Remar are the ones who always seem to kill the Queen.

Doesn't matter , you won dude , Create the next DreamMovie (or DreamPitch as me and Ourchair said so it includes TV shows )

Could I please throw out a suggestion for the next round? Unless Entropy already has an idea he wants to do? About 99% of why I was hoping to win was because I came up with what I think we'll be the most awesome idea for a round in the history of ever.

Could I please throw out a suggestion for the next round? Unless Entropy already has an idea he wants to do? About 99% of why I was hoping to win was because I came up with what I think we'll be the most awesome idea for a round in the history of ever.

PM it to me.

Latest posts

Back