DreamMOVIE #6 Summer Blockbuster (Round Ends 2-4)

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Rules
1) The winner of the last round becomes the moderator of the round, and thus gets to choose the property or story in question to be adapted. Winner may also declare whether this property is an animated film, or a live-action one.

2) Participants may use actors who have played the role before in the same medium before, but most create a brand new plot with a couple of new characters and their purpose in the story.

3) After the time period set by the moderator, the round is declared closed. People will vote via PM and send it to the moderator, who will count the votes and declare winner. Like the Ultimatization Game, you CANNOT vote for yourself.

4) The winner declared gets to choose the property in the next round.

Create a big budget summer action film. It could be about anything.

And new rules for the DreamMovie part.

Last edited:
Since this can be about anything and I've been waiting to this .....

Justice League​

Story – Darkseid the evil leader of Apokolips has set his sight on Earth. This a threat the size of which earth has never seen before. Martian Manhunter comes to earth knowing about Darkseid and what it would mean if he succeeds.

Martian Manhunter knows what he needs to do. He recruits the best heroes on earth in hopes of stopping this. He recruits Superman first from Metropolis , Next is Wonder woman , Aquaman , The Flash and finally the Green Lantern.

Elsewhere Bruce Wayne is tracking disturbances across gotham , He knows something is not right. And manages to track Martian Manhunter coming to earth. This an event bigger than anything he has seen but he knows he should help.

Martian Manhunter has set up his League to help stop this evil. To everyone's surprise Batman shows up. Most believed he was just an urban legend. Superman however knew he was real but does agree with his methods. After a heated debate Batman joins the League.

With the League complete they get ready to fight Darkseid and the army of Apokolips. The battle it's self is a huge scale battle but in the end the League manage to win. And decide that in events such as this they will team up again……..

Run Time – 3 hours (it's the only I feel to give all the characters enough screen time)

Script – Bruce W. Timm and Bryan Singer. If they could combine the timmverse cartoons and the X-men Live action movies this film would be perfect.

Cast -

Batman/Bruce Wayne – David Boreanaz – I have always said he perfect to play Batman. I've used him before in a dreammovie but he is my batman

Superman/Clark Kent – Dean Cain – I know he has played the part before and it was with mixed reactions but I was in a bind. Superman is the hardest to cast , He needs to be someone you buy as just superman BUT to be the strong figure head in the league he needs to be older and that is the problem.

So I picked Dean Cain as I liked him and Tom Welling is too young and Brandon Routh would get people confused with Returns timeline. No one will confuse this with Lois & Clark timeline and I get a pretty cool superman out of it. Why not?

Wonder woman/Diana Prince – Lucy Lawless – She maybe a little old now but I still think she could play a great Wonder Woman.

The Flash /Wally West – Ryan Reynolds – I really like this choice as he is Wally , I've not used him before as I felt it was a little too obvious of a choice BUT I now think in this line up you need that as you need Flash to be as great as possible to match the other stars.

Green Lantern/John Stewart – Will Smith – He play the character a little different but I needed a big a name as realistically having a big name will draw in more people who have not seen comics or cartoon show I also think he'll make the character his own and pretty cool.

Aquaman – Gerard Butler – I would want Aquaman to be more like the big badd *** with the beard from 1990s but still have some qualities of original. I cast Gerard Butler as I see Aquaman in this been portrayed like King Leonidas in 300.

Martian Manhunter – cgi , Voiced by Patrick Stewart – I really think Patrick Stewart's voice is perfect for Martian Manhunter. The character himself would be cgi or played by someone else when he shape shifts.

Alfred Pennyworth – John Cleese – Batman needs Alfred , This imo is the best idea for Alfred though some may disagree this one of my favourite picks.

Lois Lane – Shannen Doherty – I really like this actress from 90210 to Charmed , She's old enough to match my Superman in age (on screen) and She can play the strong , independent woman which is the back bone of Lois. BUT in love scenes she can play someone who is shy or bashful which I needed for her scenes with Superman.

Darkseid – Hugo Weaving – A mixture of cgi and make up (like Mystique in x-men) I needed a cold heartless voice and as always on Dreamcasting/movie that leads me to Hugo. He is perfect to this.

Last edited:
What's everyone's thoughts on my Justice League?

Here comes something I have been wanting to do for a long time...

DESCENT OF ANGELS

Plot

This film is based on the build up to and the events of The Battle for Heaven. The main characters of the film will be two of Gods' most trusted and loved Angels, Michael and Lucifer.
After the creation of Mankind, God decrees that all Angels must bow down to Man, God's greatest creation. Michael and Lucifer disagree on Gods' decree, Michael following it as instructed, but Lucifer becoming resentful to being ordered to bow to what he saw as an inferior race, and also to Michael being granted the title of Archangel.
Lucifers' pride becomes his undoing as Satan, a Seraphim who had turned against God many years ago in secret, began sowing the seeds of corruption in Lucifers' mind, telling him he could rule Heaven.
Eventually Lucifer, Satan and Berith lead one third of the Heavenly Host against the loyal angels almost tearing Heaven apart with war. Lucifers' army stopped at the gates of God's Palace, unable to pass. When all seemed lost for the rebels, Satan was able to turn the weak willed angel Belial against God, and had him allow Lucifer access into the Palace.
The final battle inside the Palace starts when Berith and Gabriel meet in combat, and after a bloody battle in which Berith almost kills Gabriel, Gabriel manages to strike down the Fallen Angel.
Lucifer, after slaughtering dozens of angels, arrives at the doors to Gods' Throne room, where his entry is blocked by Archangel Michael, and they battle, with Michael eventually striking a blow that casts Lucifer from Heaven.
God orders that all the Fallen are cast from Heaven into the pits of Hell.
In the end of the film Michael arrives in Hell with the Fallen and hands Lucifer a twisted crown of black metal. Michael mocks the Fallen Angel saying
"You wanted to rule? Now is your chance, prince.. " before leaving.
Lucifer ascends the steps to his dark throne, and the closing words of the film are Lucifer saying
"Well, tis better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven..."

Cast

Archangel Michael (Karl Urban) is a strong, loyal follower of God, a brave warrior and respected leader of the armies of Heaven.
eomer.jpg

Lucifer (Christian Bale) is one of gods most trusted and beautiful angels, a strong and proud creature cursed with vanity and pride.
christianbale.jpg

Gabriel (Orlando Bloom) is the messenger of God, and a close brother like figure to Michael.
orlando-bloom-rings-400ds07.jpg

Berith (Vladimir Kulich <Beast from Angel>) is one of the angels who turns against God and sides with Lucifer. He is a powerful and terrible soldier (who would eventually rise to become one of the Great Dukes of Hell after he is cast from Heaven).
vladimir.jpg

Satan (Cliff Simon <Ba'al from Stargate SG-1>) is a Seraphim who had already turned against God in secret. He whispers to Lucifer, corrupting him and turning his pride against himself.
Baal_looking_at_Osiris.jpg

Belial (Brad Dourif) is an angel who is torn between God and Lucifer, preferring to stay outside of the battle and choose the victor to join. He eventually turns against God by allowing Lucifer into God's Palace (He would eventually become a Prince of Hell, and demon of lies and guilt).
grima.jpg

God (Patrick Stewart - voice) is a relatively small role in the film who is never seen and only heard by Michael and the other angels.
stewart.jpg

Notes:

Lucifer will start the film as a beautiful angel, really defining the Morning Star aspect of him. As the film progresses, and his bitterness towards God and Michael fester he starts to show the darkness, eventually erupting when he openly rebels. In the battle he would have allowed the darkness to take him, manifesting with pallid skin, and the feathers of his wings turned black from the hate inside him.

Berith will be the most openly opposed to God's decree in the start, feeling himself drawn to Lucifer sensing the festering animosity. It is that, coupled with the whispered words from Satan that eventually throw Lucifer into heresy.

Last edited:
First race, now season problems?

What next? "They shouldn't have a cat in the movie. In real life, they had a moose!!"

Well there's no reason to change it to a cat if it was a moose in real life.

I think I might do The Empire Strikes Back. I've added a lot to my canceled DreamMovie version of Star Wars since the first DreamMovie. And I'm going to call this "Dreamovie" from now on because it's stupid to have two 'm's right next to each other like that.

Last edited:
First race, now season problems?

What next? "They shouldn't have a cat in the movie. In real life, they had a moose!!"

You know technically that would be race again and thus makes it redundant.

:p just saying

You know technically that would be race again and thus makes it redundant.

:p just saying

Well, it's not really race. It's a whole different species. See, black and white humans are like Persian and Angora cats - they're in the same species, but they're a different race/class. Cats and moose, however, are different species of animals just as humans are a different species than cats.

Well, it's not really race. It's a whole different species. See, black and white humans are like Persian and Angora cats - they're in the same species, but they're a different race/class. Cats and moose, however, are different species of animals just as humans are a different species than cats.

Ahhh but race can be as the dictionary says

a natural kind of living creature: the race of fishes.

So it would evolve the race of cat and the race of moose.

Ahhh but race can be as the dictionary says

So it would evolve the race of cat and the race of moose.

Yes but as there are several definitions of the word 'race' it is possible that he was only referring to one of them. After all, race can also refer to an arranged competition between two or more people measuring speed. I just assumed that he was referring to the culture 'race' (i.e. black, white, Oriental, Hispanic).

Last edited:
Yes but as there are several definitions of the word 'race' it is possible that he was only referring to one of them. After all, race can also refer to an arranged competition between two or more people measuring speed. I just assumed that he was referring to the culture 'race' (i.e. black, white, Oriental, Hispanic).

:lol: It's cool , I know he was talking about that type of race. I was just been an arse

That would be 'I was just being an arse'

yes you are :lol:

I knew someone would correct me , With the amount of "correct mole" that's been going on , I just knew someone would fall for that.
:lol: Yay! Mole out smarted someone

Latest posts

Back