Drive (FOX)

I still haven't gotten over NBC cancelling Black Donnelly's, but this one stings too. How can they cancel a show after two episodes? Especially after they hyped it for months before hand.

So apparently Fox's approach to new shows is to spend a lot of money producing and hyping them, but pulls them off the air if they don't get phenomenal ratings in their first episode or two? I guess the term "building an audience" doesn't apply at Fox.

So apparently Fox's approach to new shows is to spend a lot of money producing and hyping them, but pulls them off the air if they don't get phenomenal ratings in their first episode or two? I guess the term "building an audience" doesn't apply at Fox.

Hey, Arrested Development survived on FOX for 53 episodes on nothing but glowing reviews and the occasional award-win.

So, those two unaired episodes, awesome stories pick up

Military wife is cheating on him with the guy who tried to kiill Tully's partner in the second episode.

Spanish brothers are helping out Tully

Tully's partner now is in the same place as Tully's wife, which is that truck seen in the first few episodes.

And we never get to see how it concludes cause Fox is run by a bunch of ****ing morons.

The end

*******s

I am downloading the 6 episodes of this at the moment because it sounded interesting. I am sure it will annoy me that there is no conclusion though.

Interesting. Sounds a little too contrived in some places. Might've played out well, though.

Latest posts

Back