Drive (FOX)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Drive is a new FOX show coming soon starting Nathan Fillion, for all those Fillion fans out there.

Here's a quick description of the show:

A group of contestants compete in an illegal, high stakes, cross-country car race. Drama examines the competitors' backstories as well as the nefarious masterminds behind the race.
No date as to when it starts yet, but I'm guessing it'll probably be around March or so.

Drive is a new FOX show coming soon starting Nathan Fillion, for all those Fillion fans out there.

Here's a quick description of the show:

No date as to when it starts yet, but I'm guessing it'll probably be around March or so.
Sounds good.
It's like a television version of Cannon Ball Run.
That's why it sounds good.

I'm going to win this crazy race in my 94 Dodge Shadow.

Please. The Shadow is a ninja car. With ninja car powers that will crush you and do it quickly, quietly, and efficiently.

Please, the Pinto is a ****ty car. Once your car gets close enough, it's rusty bucket underside will devour your car in mere seconds, noisingly, and smelling like exhaust

Read about this, but was wondering when it's actually going to happen as it's been announced a while back.

Mmmmm... Nathan Fillon.

Anyone catch the season premiere last night? I thought it was good. We get a third episode tonight, in its regulare night and time, Mondays at 8pm.

Nathan Fillion is great. He's so awesome.

Last night premiere gets a a 3.5/5

Anyone catch the season premiere last night? I thought it was good. We get a third episode tonight, in its regulare night and time, Mondays at 8pm.

Nathan Fillion is great. He's so awesome.

Last night premiere gets a a 3.5/5

I thought it was tonight? Damn it.

I can't say that I was too impressed....but I liked it enough to watch episode#3 tonight and maybe next week.

It was completely ****ed up that his wife was right there in the back of the 18-wheeler and he could've had her. And I totally called the little girl being Fillion's partner. But WTF is going on with the baby lady? Why didn't she have her baby if she just had it a week ago?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back