Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Friend Say

"I'm moving in with my girlfriend!", followed a close second by "Let's play Power Hour with tequila shots!"

Of course, I don't think that last one can count since I went along with it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Last edited:
"I'm moving in with my girlfriend!", followed a close second by "Let's play Power Hour with tequila shots!"

Of course, I don't think that last one can count since I went along with it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

That never seems like a good idea.

Okay, so the other day this kid at my new lunch table wore a shirt with two letters on the back: a letter to God asking why he didn't allow school shootings and a reply from God explaining that he wasn't allowed in public schools. I figured maybe this is a quirk and he's really an okay guy. Not so.

Today he asks me what I know about the whole Israel/Middle East thing. I tell him I know the basics, but not enough to formulate and defend an opinion. I apologize for not knowing more because it's really important and I've been meaning to learn more about it for a while.

Him: So back after WW2, a bunch of Americans just took tanks and pushed all the Arabs out of Israel. That's basically all you need to know.
Me: No, it's infinitely more complicated than that.
Him: So Israel is this hateful country and they teach all their children to kill all the Arabs, like, everyone of that skin color. And Israel has committed more war crimes than any other country.

Yeah. It actually offends me on a personal level that he thinks I'm so stupid he can just bull**** me like that.

Okay, so the other day this kid at my new lunch table wore a shirt with two letters on the back: a letter to God asking why he didn't allow school shootings and a reply from God explaining that he wasn't allowed in public schools. I figured maybe this is a quirk and he's really an okay guy. Not so.

Today he asks me what I know about the whole Israel/Middle East thing. I tell him I know the basics, but not enough to formulate and defend an opinion. I apologize for not knowing more because it's really important and I've been meaning to learn more about it for a while.

Him: So back after WW2, a bunch of Americans just took tanks and pushed all the Arabs out of Israel. That's basically all you need to know.
Me: No, it's infinitely more complicated than that.
Him: So Israel is this hateful country and they teach all their children to kill all the Arabs, like, everyone of that skin color. And Israel has committed more war crimes than any other country.

Yeah. It actually offends me on a personal level that he thinks I'm so stupid he can just bull**** me like that.

That would piss me off too.

+200 Ourchair Points.
Do I officially have any Ourchair Points yet?

I'm willing to do unspeakable things with comatose and lobotomized mental patients in order to get them.

Last edited:
Do I officially have any Ourchair Points yet?

I'm willing to do unspeakable things with comatose and lobotomized mental patients in order to get them.
Not yet. I'm sure you will, eventually.

I mean, will moonmaster get Ourchair Points is like asking if their will be stains on the patient gowns of an ICU ward.

Last edited:
Not yet. I'm sure you will, eventually.

I mean, will moonmaster get Ourchair Points is like asking if their will be stains on the patient gowns of an ICU ward.
Only if I've been there.

My friend just said this right now:

"How was it down there? Did it taste good?"

She started laughing right away as I laughed, too, and said, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

Resurrecting this awesome thread for stupidity both on my part and on the part of others. OMG DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILERS DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE BOOK!!!11eleven!

One time at school, someone was talking about how they hadn't read Deathly Hallows yet and had managed to avoid spoilers, so I blurted out "Snape dies". Cursing myself for being a jackass, I tried to save it by turning it into a joke and claiming that he was killed by zombie Dumbledore. Nobody else understood what I was trying to do and it would ruin the point if I explained it to them, so I spent the rest of the period insisting that zombie Dumbledore ate Snape's brains. At one point, someone was looking up Snape's death scene in the book and I heard someone say "I must have missed that part." The best part is that this was supposedly a gifted class.

Resurrecting this awesome thread for stupidity both on my part and on the part of others. OMG DEATHLY HALLOWS SPOILERS DON'T READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE BOOK!!!11eleven!

One time at school, someone was talking about how they hadn't read Deathly Hallows yet and had managed to avoid spoilers, so I blurted out "Snape dies". Cursing myself for being a jackass, I tried to save it by turning it into a joke and claiming that he was killed by zombie Dumbledore. Nobody else understood what I was trying to do and it would ruin the point if I explained it to them, so I spent the rest of the period insisting that zombie Dumbledore ate Snape's brains. At one point, someone was looking up Snape's death scene in the book and I heard someone say "I must have missed that part." The best part is that this was supposedly a gifted class.

yes gifted :lol:

Latest posts

Back