Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Friend Say

It's too bad DGSpider-fan's stupid chick is going out with his brother, because she and Kyle are perfect for each other.

I bet if you got them to have a conversation with each other, it would be so stupid that the universe would implode just to make the hurting stop.
:lol: We must do whatever it takes to prevent this catastrophe
from coming to pass. What we must do is kill them both, our Universe depends on it! I'll take out stupid chick ASAP! One of you must take out Kyle!

Kill the idiots. Save the World

Ugh. I have that issue.

I wish I were joking.

oh god.....So.....do.....I :cry:

from coming to pass. What we must do is kill them both, our Universe depends on it! I'll take out stupid chick ASAP! One of you must take out Kyle!

Don't worry. I'll kill Kyle. It was going to happen sooner or later, anyways.

Kina: well, aren't you jewish?

Me: ...no.

Jess: But your pee pee (Exact words) isn't cut.

Me: ...circumsicion started as a jewish only thing.

Kill the idiots. Save the World
KILL THE IDIOTS. SAVE THE WORLD.
Baxter said:
Kina: well, aren't you jewish?

Me: ...no.

Jess: But your pee pee (Exact words) isn't cut.

Me: ...circumsicion started as a jewish only thing.
Yes, sailing around the world is an ancient Jewish rite of passage.

And I'd like to know exactly how this conversation even came up.

I'm not sure if I'd call Jen a friend anymore, all because of some ridiculous drama. She couldn't talk to my girlfriend and I because we had asked her ex (a mutual friend) to move into our house. He never moved in but she still had a problem with us. Something about friendship is more important than money.:roll:

8 or 9 months have past and no word from Jen. Like I care, she was kinda lame anyway and her new boyfriend is a moronic dirtbag. I feel sorry for my GF though, as Jen was one of her best friends. Last I heard she had found God and spends most of her free time doing "God stuff".

Jen's sister got a job where my girlfriend works and she tried to mend the broken friendship by setting up a meeting. So they all go out for coffee and it doesn't take long to see that somebody has gone crazy.

Jen procedes to imply that we are going to hell because we are not married and :shock: we have sex! For shame!

Next she brings up our lesbian friend and must also add that she is going to hell as well. Julie (my gf) protests saying that she's happy as long as Stacey's happy, her choice of lifestyle is her own business. Jen scoffs at the remark saying that nomatter how unhappy Stacey is she still shouldn't be gay. :x

She also had to add that homosexuality is the deadliest of the 7 deadly sins.:lol: I was under the impression that all sins were the same in Gods eyes, but what do I know?

Finally she asks about my brother and his new girlfriend (Stupid Chick). Apparently Jen goes to the same cult, I mean church, as my bothers ex.

(Note: My brothers' ex is almost as dumb as his current gf.)

She had told Jen that Stupid Chick is a witch. Wouldn't you know it Jen actually believes it too. She tells Julie that we should all be careful to not let evil magic into our house. Julie tells her that Stupid Chick is not a witch as she is very nice and explains how ludacris the idea is. Jen still thinks otherwise and warns Julie again to be careful.

I know we're ok because Stupid Chick is far too dumb to complete even the most elementary of spells, evil or otherwise.

Why God, do you allow your followers to be so ignorant? Why must they pass judgement even though your words tell them otherwise? Why does logic and common-sense take the backseat to a retardation of what a true Christian should be?

That's it I'm changing my sig to "KILL THE IDIOTS. SAVE THE WORLD."

:shock:

What kind of church does she go to?

The Chuch of Stupidity?:lol:

I'm not exactly sure because I've not been there but Christian.

I thought pride was considered the deadliest of all the sins. Dante put the prideful at the bottom of the sins level of his inferno, right above liars and traitors.

I've never read that I'll try to look it up on Wikipedia.
As far as I know Homosexuality isn't even on the list.:roll:

I thought pride was considered the deadliest of all the sins. Dante put the prideful at the bottom of the sins level of his inferno, right above liars and traitors.
Dante shouldn't be taken as gospel; interpretation has changed a lot, and he wasn't being strictly accurate.

Homosexuality isn't one of the seven deadly sins though. It's a sin, just not one of the seven.

The Chuch of Stupidity?:lol:
You mean Scientology?
Homosexuality isn't one of the seven deadly sins though. It's a sin, just not one of the seven.

The seven deadly sins are greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, pride, and sloth. Also where exactly in the bible does it say homosexuality is a sin, does any body know. And also isnt witch craft only barely mentioned in a sentence or two? Seriously I hate these people who take the smallest thing while ignoring the most important things, like being a good person, feeding the hungry, cloth the naked, to help people and be kind. And almost all fanatical christens forget the single most important thing Jesus taught: Forgiveness. But nooooo, the gays and goth kids will bring about the apocalypse.

I wish I were christian. Then I'd have an excuse to go and make loud and boisterous claims about things that I don't begin to understand and just say that it was mentioned in the bible somewhere as justification.

Also where exactly in the bible does it say homosexuality is a sin, does any body know.

I think its in leviticus, but it may be deuteronomy. Whichever one it is, the relevant passage is somewhere around chapter 20 (I'm not sure, its been a while). Its mentioned somewhere in the new testament as well, but I have no idea where.

And homosexuality isn't just a sin, the bible actually commands people to kill practicing homosexuals. By way of stoning.

EDIT: I was going to put something about christian values, but nevermind. Way too off topic.

Last edited:
Here is one from me,
but I need to teach you a little Turkish grammer for this one.

In turkish we don't use -s for multiple objects
ex : apple -> apples

Instead we have -ler , -lar
ex : elma -> elmalar ---> elma is apple for turkish

anyway
I was in HTR101 lesson and we were having a discussion about Nazis , Jews , Hitler etc. a student asked the question

"How crowded was Hitler , so they could murder millions of people?"

But that's not even the funny part , the main problem is nearly the whole classroom took this question really seriously and waited for the teacher's answer.

I think its in leviticus, but it may be deuteronomy. Whichever one it is, the relevant passage is somewhere around chapter 20 (I'm not sure, its been a while). Its mentioned somewhere in the new testament as well, but I have no idea where.

Leviticus 18:22-23
Leviticus 20:13
Romans 1:24-32

*mumble-grumble*

Last edited:
And homosexuality isn't just a sin, the bible actually commands people to kill practicing homosexuals. By way of stoning.

This is why I have problems with my faith. How can the bible be so hypocritical? It says to forgive and it's all about peace and love and oh yeah KILL ALL THE GAYS!!!!! Smash in their heads with rocks!!!

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to end up with no faith what-so-ever, sadly I'm not sure how much more BS I can take. I'm not sure if I could even call myself a Christian anymore.

Half of me is so sad that I even typed that.
The other half would be glad to distance myself from all the craziness.

Latest posts

Back