Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Friend Say

You don't say.

I'm sure the mentally challenged people around here are glad you cleared that piece of obvious information up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does stupid stuff people say when they are drunk count?

If so, we were drinking and my cousin went to get ice from the freezer, but the water in the tray hadn't frozen yet and he said.

"Damn, this water is all wet."

"Well, at least its better than 'Batman & Robin'."
"Hey what do you mean, I love that movie."

Ultimate Gambit said:
A friend and I were talking about late night snacks one time and he said,

"I like to sleep with a little Meat in me." I remind him of it everyday.
I can obviously understand the wrong way to take that, but what's the right way?

Ultimate Gambit said:
A friend and I were talking about late night snacks one time and he said,

"I like to sleep with a little Meat in me." I remind him of it everyday.

I think we may have a winner here. :lol:

"Plastic Eraser - Good For Pencils."

I got one. Well, it's stupid. But it's also sad at the same time... Well sad for him anyways.

Some of the guys at work, were you know. Talking about sleeping with a woman. and this guy came up to us and said, thats not how what you do when you marry a woman. He then discribed what he thought it suppose to do. The guy said, after you marry a girl. you go to bed with her naked, and just sleep. That's it, thats all, nothing else. So we told him how it was done and he just good all red in the face, and said, ilck! He was 16 at the time. I felt sooooo sorry for him, and any girl that might think of marrying him.

the watcher said:
I got one. Well, it's stupid. But it's also sad at the same time... Well sad for him anyways.

Some of the guys at work, were you know. Talking about sleeping with a woman.

Was the woman Kristin Kreuk?

Okay, I got another one. Back in grade 5, one of my friends said he doesn't go to school on Friday the 13ths. We asked if he was really that superstitous, and he got all nervous and blurted out

"No! I meant...because sometimes it's a Saturday!"

My friend, his girlfriend, and I were talking about the Bird Flu and my friend said that 6 million people are said to die... His girlfriend responded and I quote, "Wait. Isn't that half the world's population?"

Goodwill said:
My friend, his girlfriend, and I were talking about the Bird Flu and my friend said that 6 million people are said to die... His girlfriend responded and I quote, "Wait. Isn't that half the world's population?"
Heeeeere's your sign...

Me and my friends were drinking, and playing assorted drinking games:

I have never ever in my life... swallowed.
~ Girl 1: I heard its good for you...

Guy 1: (jokingly) Oh no I heard that if you swallow it, your body wont digest it.

~ Girl 2: Well I know that's not true because if it was I would be really full by now.

Last edited:
Iceshadow said:
Me and my friends were drinking, and playing assorted drinking games:

I have never ever in my life... swallowed.
~ Girl 1: I heard its good for you...

Guy 1: (jokingly) Oh no I heard that if you swallow it, your body wont digest it.

~ Girl 2: Well I know that's not true because if it was I would be really full by now.

I'm turned on now.

I heard this one at school today. I was doing my calculus homework with some fellow students when I saw this transpire:

A guy named Diego was sitting at a table when a guy named Jared walked past him and started massaging his shoulders. Diego said, "I know this is kind of gay, but it still feels pretty good. I don't know what's better the massaging or the gayness."

He meant to say something to degree of he didn't know if the massaging was better than the gayness was bad, but it was too late and everyone within five feet couldn't stop laughing for a solid three or four minutes.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
I heard this one at school today. I was doing my calculus homework with some fellow students when I saw this transpire:

A guy named Diego was sitting at a table when a guy named Jared walked past him and started massaging his shoulders. Diego said, "I know this is kind of gay, but it still feels pretty good. I don't know what's better the massaging or the gayness."

He meant to say something to degree of he didn't know if the massaging was better than the gayness was bad, but it was too late and everyone within five feet couldn't stop laughing for a solid three or four minutes.

HA! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back