Dumbest Thing You've Ever Heard A Friend Say

My friends and I were hanging out near a playground waiting for our buddies to be done playing basketball around 7pm in the evening.

One of my friends was looking at the stars in the sky and blurts out, "Wow, look at all the constipations!"

I **** you not...my ex-gf....

Me: "My parents named me Skotti in tribute to my grandfather."

Gwen: "...but you're grampa was Sam...right?"

Me: "-.- yes hon, but he was a Scot, he was born and emigrated from Scotland"

Gwen: "ScotLAND?...uhuh, that'd be like saying cus my grampa was in the Army he was from ArmyLAND?"

at that point...I regretted my relationship.

talking to a friend of mine, and she openly said..
"I didn't realize until A-level biology that cows didn't lay eggs...."

same girl also one day asked where the Midlands were. She is currently doing a Geography degree.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
"I didn't realize until A-level biology that cows didn't lay eggs...."

Mine are not as funny, but on the note of eggs, I had a friend who, last year, argued that ducks give birth to live young, not lay eggs. He's studying Biology at University.

I also have a friend who fell UP a flight off stairs.

skotti-chan said:
I **** you not...my ex-gf....

Me: "My parents named me Skotti in tribute to my grandfather."

Gwen: "...but you're grampa was Sam...right?"

Me: "-.- yes hon, but he was a Scot, he was born and emigrated from Scotland"

Gwen: "ScotLAND?...uhuh, that'd be like saying cus my grampa was in the Army he was from ArmyLAND?"

at that point...I regretted my relationship.
I can tell that she was blond like her namesake. :twisted:

All from the same person, I only knew her a few days and you will be able to tell why I don't anymore

"Unemployment? You mean people get paid for doing nothing?"

"We never had beer at a party, we just would drink wine."
Me-"you mean wine from a box?"
"Wait wine comes in a box?"

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
same girl also one day asked where the Midlands were. She is currently doing a Geography degree.

I'm assuming you mean doing her Geograph Professor. Couse with an answer like that... she'll need to in order to pass.

Me - I totally love that Jack Johnson song "Upside Down" from the Curious George soundtrack....
Her - Wait...what's Curious George?
Me - WTF?!?!?! Curious George.....THE BLOODY MONKEY?!?!?!?
Her - Yeah....I don't know what that is.

It wasn't until further investigation that she said she grew up in the Phillipines and George's crazy little antics never made it that far of of the globe. I just assumed that he was a worldwide child staple like Dr.Seuss....

Korinthian said:
Me: "I saw a movie this weekend, Gandhi."

Her (29 years of age): "Oh? What was it about?"

(She had actually never heard of Gandhi)

thats a good thing she doesn't know.

Victor Von Doom said:
Me - I totally love that Jack Johnson song "Upside Down" from the Curious George soundtrack....
Her - Wait...what's Curious George?
Me - WTF?!?!?! Curious George.....THE BLOODY MONKEY?!?!?!?
Her - Yeah....I don't know what that is.

It wasn't until further investigation that she said she grew up in the Phillipines and George's crazy little antics never made it that far of of the globe. I just assumed that he was a worldwide child staple like Dr.Seuss....
I once put a background up of the default Windows background (the grass) with Waldo standing in the middle and it said "Where's Waldo?". Simple enough joke right? My 11 year old (at the time) sister asks me "What's with that background? I don't get it." I say to her, "It's a Where's Waldo parody." She replies, "Who's Waldo." I slapped my head and sighed.

Waldo freaks me out. With that ginormous chin, and those big eyes.... And who does he think he is with that hat, Santa?? 5 bucks says there will be a Where's Waldo movie someday.. :roll:

ultimatedjf said:
Waldo freaks me out. With that ginormous chin, and those big eyes.... And who does he think he is with that hat, Santa?? 5 bucks says there will be a Where's Waldo movie someday.. :roll:
The movie will star Will Ferrell or Ben Stiller and will cause World War 3...

I saw a guy in the bar last month who looked very much like Waldo, especially with his red and white striped shirt. It was weird.

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
I once put a background up of the default Windows background (the grass) with Waldo standing in the middle and it said "Where's Waldo?". Simple enough joke right? My 11 year old (at the time) sister asks me "What's with that background? I don't get it." I say to her, "It's a Where's Waldo parody." She replies, "Who's Waldo." I slapped my head and sighed.

It's a good thing that it was your family member. Had I done that and a non-family member ask "Who's Waldo"...I'd've punched 'em and gone on some sorta rampage.

Samurai Jack said:
Mine are not as funny, but on the note of eggs, I had a friend who, last year, argued that ducks give birth to live young, not lay eggs. He's studying Biology at University.

I also have a friend who fell UP a flight off stairs.

Hey, I fall up the stairs pretty frequently. Have some sympathy, man.

UltimateSpiderBuggy said:
The movie will star Will Ferrell or Ben Stiller and will cause World War 3...

I saw a guy in the bar last month who looked very much like Waldo, especially with his red and white striped shirt. It was weird.
SHHHHH!....don't give them any ideas...

Last edited:
RedStarZero said:
Hey, I fall up the stairs pretty frequently. Have some sympathy, man.
I did that a little while ago...at school...in front of twenty people. The good news is that (miraculously) no one laughed.

Random said:
SHHHHH!....don't give them any ideas...
Too late!

whereswaldo.jpg

Latest posts

Back