Anything you didn't understand?

Did you like it? :D

Just some guy wearing the costume (or something close to it) and the name. He was more of an actual Daredevil, practically begging to be killed.

What I loved about this series is the absolute genius in tying together the Celestials, Inhumans, and Watchers. Specifically, the explanation for why Uatu gave Reed the Nullifier when Galactus came to Earth, and the connection between Silver Surfer's homeworld and the Celestials and what Galactus's heralds are actually used for. It just all goes together so perfectly. It's a shame that it is considered an alternate future.

Also, I think LSJL brought this up in another thread somewhere, but Machine Man's running commentary while Reed was talking to "Galactus" was awesome. What a heartbreaking situation. Reed gets to breaks. :(

yea I knew nothing about half of these people but it was interesting enough... I knew of the watcher and heard of the celestials and inhumans...

what was the deal with the hulk and kid banner??

so this isn't really the future it's an alternate future or what?

and i didn't pick up how franklin was the new galactus...

At the risk of repeating myself, hell yes!!!

But let me make something clear;

some people will read the Earth X trilogy, (plus Heralds), and think it is complete rubbish, (for instance I think DC are crap even though I am aware that they are a successful coporation).

If you like stuff like MARVELS, THE SENTRY, BORN AGAIN, etc you should like UNIVERSE X.

Particularly the CAP issue.

I picked up Universe X Vol. 1 and got halfway through it before returning it. I was so disappointed because not only was it not nearly as good as Earth X, but it felt slow, plodding, uneventful, and EXTREMELY hard to follow. It was just so forced - I couldn't get into it.

Earth X works well alone; I just could NOT get into Universe X. Maybe I'll try again sometime later.

UltimateE said:
I picked up Universe X Vol. 1 and got halfway through it before returning it. I was so disappointed because not only was it not nearly as good as Earth X, but it felt slow, plodding, uneventful, and EXTREMELY hard to follow. It was just so forced - I couldn't get into it.

Earth X works well alone; I just could NOT get into Universe X. Maybe I'll try again sometime later.

Well, it takes wit, charm and elegance to understand Universe X.

longshotjimlee said:
Well, it takes wit, charm and elegance to understand Universe X.

Ah, that explains it.

Latest posts

Back