Entourage (spoilers!)

Re: Entourage Season 5

Funny about this first ep-

Girlfriend and I were watching and said to each other, "Boy, Lloyd's kinda filled out, hasn't he?" two seconds before Ari told him he needs to lose weight.

I'm a big fan of the show, and I do agree. He was good in small doses, was given too much of a role in the fourth season. (I think it was the forth season).

the forth or 3b it was one of those

i have it set on my DVR, will watch when i get a chance

Last edited:

Mods: can we just change the title to Entourage (!Spoilers!), don't feel like making a new thread

So, this season has sucked so far. I don't care about Drama's drama, don't like the new guy from E's office, Don't really care that Vince has PTSD. only reason i'm still watching this is because this is the last season.

only good episode was this week and that was because Stan Lee was trying to remember where he had seen Sasha Grey. (if you saw it you'll get the joke)

This is the last full season, then there's going to be six episode before a movie... Right?

This season is ok, I like it better than last so far. The show has really lost what made it good in the beginning. I watched a rerun of it on Spike and was thinking "where did this show go?"

I was under the impression that they were gonna make this a 2 part season and then a movie

I liked this new Billy Walsh, and ya gotta love Ari.

it seems like the show is doing one of those career circling the gutter type of deals cuz of his 'habits', with the movie making him have a comeback.

Yea. I can see what you are saying about the gutter effect. Ironically, Billy is the only sober one ignoring the **** star that's around him.

Really like where this show is going this season. It took a while to pick up, but it has reached a comfortable altitude. I like new Billy and new Vince as well. Ari hitting his lowest point in the series will also be interesting to see play out.

watching Ari is always fun, did enjoy Mark Walberg, "give me back my water to *****" still don't care for for the new Vince

I like E, hes always the practical one. he reminds me of myself a little bit. gotta think everything through and make sure the kids don't **** up again. I really think that Sasha Grey can make a career out of this acting thing, and not be labeled as just another **** star.

edit: p.o.r.n. is on the censored list, really?

Last edited:
It would prefer if you said "adult film star". I think she's a good enough actress but she certainly is trying to be diverse with her roles... The one movie she was in she played an adult film star and now on Entourage she is playing herself.

Ari Gold can't be a dick, hes a God of I DON'T GIVE 'A ****.

last night I was watching The Boondock, S2E3 Stop Snitching , and when Billy goes I ain't a rat, it reminded me of this episode, and then he tells E anyway.

I was reminded of Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects.

Ari is a dick, hahaha. Look what mess he got himself into. I think he was my favorite part of the episode, by the way... I like how he was the new and improved Ari for all of five seconds.

Latest posts

Back