Eureka (Sy-Fy) Discussion & Spoilers.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So as I mentioned in the TV thread, this is a cool show on Sci-Fi. It's on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. It's into its second season now. It's a great show that everyone should check out.

Houde and I watch it so you know the show is awesome.

The best minds in the US are tucked away in a remote town where they build futuristic inventions for the government's benefit.

It has its great comedy moments throughout the show and it's the best sci-fi show out there right now.

Re: Eureyka (Sci-Fi) Discussion & Spoilers.

The concept is cool. This would make a neat Warren Ellis comic.

I enjoy it. I like how at the end of season 1 it looked like they were going to slide Henry into the villain role of the series, even if no one knows he is.

I enjoy it. I like how at the end of season 1 it looked like they were going to slide Henry into the villain role of the series, even if no one knows he is.
I liked how they did a tease about what he did with the little mind wipe trick in the last episode with the dreams. I really can't wait to see what happens when this is out in the open.

I liked how they did a tease about what he did with the little mind wipe trick in the last episode with the dreams. I really can't wait to see what happens when this is out in the open.

That was good. The only think I dislike about the show is Carter's daughter being so frigging smart. It seems kind of forced, like they're not sure what to do with her outside of her interactions with her father, so making her normal by the towns standards was all they could do. She looses her individuality.

That was good. The only think I dislike about the show is Carter's daughter being so frigging smart. It seems kind of forced, like they're not sure what to do with her outside of her interactions with her father, so making her normal by the towns standards was all they could do. She looses her individuality.
Yeah, I agree. It seemed to just pop in there.

I would have liked it better if she had common sense, and not simply smart. Trust me, too many scientists have no common sense

And Ice, it's Eureka, not Eureyka

I would have liked it better if she had common sense, and not simply smart. Trust me, too many scientists have no common sense

And Ice, it's Eureka, not Eureyka

Isn't that Carters role in the series? To point out the obvious whenever needed?

Re: Eureka (Sci-Fi) Discussion & Spoilers.

Of course, so wouldn't it be the daughter's role to do the same kinda thing.

Maybe she does have common sense, she has shown she does, and combined with the intelligence makes her a bad combination.

But then again, she has shown little common sense when she screwed with her rivals machine, and created the super magnet.

Of course, so wouldn't it be the daughter's role to do the same kinda thing.

Maybe she does have common sense, she has shown she does, and combined with the intelligence makes her a bad combination.

But then again, she has shown little common sense when she screwed with her rivals machine, and created the super magnet.

She's shown a repetitive lack of it as far as I can tell, but its also in line with standard "teen" behavior in TV.

Michael Shanks and Claudia Black (Stargate: SG-1) are set to guest star (each in seperate episodes) within the next 2-3 episodes.

Last edited:

Michael Shanks and Claudia Black (Stargate: SG-1) are set to guest star (each in seperate episodes) within the next 2-3 episodes.

So is this in line to be the next Stargate? Been on a good but canceled Sci Fi show? We'll take ya!

Anyone else see last night's episode with the hopping of demensions?

It was a great episode

They writing team is really kicking it up a few notches here, with the conspiracies, the subplots, and the characters

This is a top notch show

Carter as the most wanted man by the ladies. That was awesome.

And finally, Michael Shanks is coming on. The Midas touch man. This will be very intresting.

Last edited:

I found it cliche and dull. I mean, the cause of it was interesting, but the plot of a guy who is wanted by millions of girls while he himself is trying to get one girl, is an overdone topic.

I found it cliche and dull. I mean, the cause of it was interesting, but the plot of a guy who is wanted by millions of girls while he himself is trying to get one girl, is an overdone topic.
It may be an overdone topic, but it really depends on how they pull it off, which I think they did a great job at it.

Wow.

Wow.

WOW.

This was truly a great episode. I didn't expect to see Beverly back this way, but then again, what other way could've it been done and still surprise you truly?

The ending was brilliant. Next week with the season finale looks brilliant. I love this show so much. Sci-Fi has come up with some great shows (obviously this does not count Flash Gordon).

And I don't like the character Zoe is dating. And I don't like the actor either. I don't know. Just doesn't do it for me.

She's an outsider, he's an outsider, I think thats the reason they paired up

As for the episode, brillant use of the Alchemy plague. A bacterium that evolves everytime you failed to stop it. Now it's a blood virus. Awesome.

She's an outsider, he's an outsider, I think thats the reason they paired up.
Yeah. I just don't like the guy.

As for the episode, brillant use of the Alchemy plague. A bacterium that evolves everytime you failed to stop it. Now it's a blood virus. Awesome.
Totally. This was handled as greatly as the perfect lead-in into what will happen next week.

I'm gonna miss this show. Every episode we had something that dealt with Henry and the Kim situation, and it was never forced. You didn't need a lot of talk about it for things for the plot to thicken, just a sentence or two at times.

I'm already excited for season 3.

Latest posts

Back