Eureka (Sy-Fy) Discussion & Spoilers.

Re: Eureka (Sci-Fi) Discussion & Spoilers.

Wow.

The finale was great. The preview last week definetly tricked people (or at least me) into how things would play out. I thought this episode was great from start to finish. Fargo is hilarious (in the HAHA you fool! way) as always.

I'm glad Henry got arrested, I have to admit. It's good he wanted to help, but did he acted all emo-ish (I guess? probably not that way). He went overboard to force himself to help.

Still, I highly doubt this will be the last we see Beverly. One guess is that she could always pop up in the season finale of the next season and bring total destruction to the town (or something still huge in scale) and end the season like that to set up a new (or somewhat new) status quo for the following season.

I love this show so much.

SCIENCE!

I watched the pilot. It was interesting, but I hate Warren King, because that actor's face annoys me.

So, I don't have cable and have missed out on this finale and HIMYM's episode this week

I feel....used.

Just saw the season finale online

It was good, not as great as last year's season finale, but this year did wrap up[ the Henry storyline nicely. I love how this future is coming out completely different than the past future.

They're doing a marathon of it sometime in the next week or so. More than the usual 8-4. I think its both seasons over two days.
SWEET!

I didn't know that. I'll be for sure checking it out. Need some Eureka fix.

SWEET!

I didn't know that. I'll be for sure checking it out. Need some Eureka fix.

I checked today. Its just season 2, but its all the episodes in a row. Been a while since I've seen them, might check it out.

The show has been confirmed (on Sci-Fi) that it will be returning in July. Still no word yet if season 3 will have more episodes or not.

Season 2 is confirmed to be released on July 15th, while season 3 will premiere on July 29th.

More good news!

The one good thing to come out of the WGA Strike is that it gave this show an extended 3rd season!

That's right. It's airing more episodes after all!

The SCI FI Channel has ordered a third season of 22 new episodes premiering July 29th.

Last edited:

Next Tuesday!!!

And all-day marathon tomorrow on Sci-Fi of season 1 and 2 episodes.

Latest posts

Back