Favorite Lines from Comics.

Favorite Comic Quotes

I've been trying to come up with some good comic book quotes. But I've been drawing a lot of blanks. So I was wondering, what are some of your favorite Comic book quotes? They don't all have to be for the books. You can take them for the Comic book Video Games, the Movies or even Cartoons as well.

examples:

The Spectacular Spider-Man:
Peter Parker: Boss, I'd like a word.
J. Jonah Jameson: How about "scram"? Or two words, "scram kid." Or seventeen? "Get out of my office in two point three seconds or I'll staple you to a flagpole"?
Peter Parker: How did you count so... never mind.

Green Goblin: Why don't you just give up?
Spidey: Because I know who's face is underneath that mask!
Green Goblin: We all wear masks Spider-man, but which ones real? The one that hides your face, or the one that is your face?

Tinkerer: Most of you have met but Kraven and Electro, this is Rhino, Vulture, Sandman, and Mysterio.
Sandman: Hmm.
Kraven: Is there problem?
Sandman: I've had bad experiences with cats.

Electro: What you call me?
Spidey: Uh... Lightning-Butt??
Electro: No.. not that. I'm Electro!

The Spectacular Spider-Man
Spidey: Well, I do sometimes suffer from premature gloteulation.

Ultimate Spider-Man: The Game:
Crazy silver hottie threaten my family. I should let Eddie eat her. He'd be doing me a favor. But then I'd then feel guilty about that because, clearly, I don't have enough things to feel guilty about. So now, here I am. Trying to save the crazy woman. If my life were any more stupid, it would be on network TV.

Best line in comics ever. period.

[Yellow Jacket and Wasp are flying off into the arctic to investigate something-or-other]

Hank [to Janet]: And remember -- We've got this thermal underwear as well as our love to keep us warm!

Avengers (vol 1) #90
Chapter 2 of the Kree Skrull War
July 1972

Latest posts

Back