Favorite songs by people who aren't your favorite artists.

I'm actually really beginning to like Linkin Park's "What I've Done"

It's worn off of me, mainly because I felt the rest of the album didn't live up to that single. Bleed it out was the only other one I liked. I still think Meteora is their bst album.

It's worn off of me, mainly because I felt the rest of the album didn't live up to that single. Bleed it out was the only other one I liked. I still think Meteora is their bst album.
I think Minutes to Midnight is no where in my top 500 albums of all time, but I probably like "What I've Done," primarily because I don't care much for Linkin Park to begin with.

I love how she made a career doing heartfelt, passionate songs about how her men should respect her and not be dicks all the time..... and then follows it up with a song begging random guys to dump their girlfriends and shack up with her for no reason.

Similarly, I hate the way the Black Eyed Peas' first big hit was a song questioning 'Where is the love?' and it was all about how the world had given into evil and superficiality and all that.

Then:

'My Humps, My humps, my lovely lady lumps...'

:furious:

Similarly, I hate the way the Black Eyed Peas' first big hit was a song questioning 'Where is the love?' and it was all about how the world had given into evil and superficiality and all that.

Then:

'My Humps, My humps, my lovely lady lumps...'

:furious:

:sigh: they sold out, and made lots, and lots, and lots of money......

Last edited:
Gotta disagree there. Hybrid Theory was so much better. One Step Closer is still their greatest and best song in the world.

My aunt got me Hybrid Theory randomly for my birthday and I really liked a lot of the songs at the time (I suppose I still do). In the End and Crawling were my favourites.

I Walk the Line - Leonard Nimoy.

I **** you not. If ever I become a really gifted Flash-movie-maker, I'm going to make an epic parody-video with this song set on the bridge of the Enterprise.

Latest posts

Back