Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (Spoilers)

Great movie, just for the animation and the geekgasm factor. Of course, the plot was paper thin, but I still love this movie.

Great movie, just for the animation and the geekgasm factor. Of course, the plot was paper thin, but I still love this movie.

I don't like the games but loved the first film. My mate told this film was very good story wise , The sword scene he told me about I have to see

I don't like the games but loved the first film. My mate told this film was very good story wise , The sword scene he told me about I have to see

Really? I fell asleep 1/4 of the way through and didn't bother to watch it again.

Really? I fell asleep 1/4 of the way through and didn't bother to watch it again.

:lol: I've not seen it to judge fairly. The scene he mentioned Cloud pulls 2 swords out of a motor bike thing sticks them together and creates a fantasic sword , then gets knocked off something separates them again sticks one in wall jumps on it and fights with other while balancing on sword.

I thought that just sounds awsome

:lol: I've not seen it to judge fairly. The scene he mentioned Cloud pulls 2 swords out of a motor bike thing sticks them together and creates a fantasic sword , then gets knocked off something separates them again sticks one in wall jumps on it and fights with other while balancing on sword.

I thought that just sounds awsome

Iceshadow was talking about the Final Fantasy: Spirits Within movie which was terrible. It looked great, but the story was... I don't even know what the story was.

Advent Children's fight scenes rock.

Iceshadow was talking about the Final Fantasy: Spirits Within movie which was terrible. It looked great, but the story was... I don't even know what the story was.

Advent Children's fight scenes rock.

Ah! My bad I thought he was responding to the
My mate told this film was very good story wise , The sword scene he told me about I have to see
part not the first bit.

One question , Do you have to enjoy the game to like this one?

It might be best to Wiki the game's plot and characters, so that way you'll be at least familiar with the basics.

I never played FF7 and didn't have any trouble.

I'm completed VII but I assumed it was going to be one of those "you need to of played 1-12 to understand wtf is going on" but very cool if you don't , thanks

It might be best to Wiki the game's plot and characters, so that way you'll be at least familiar with the basics.

Will do. I remember **** all about it :lol: but this guy looks cool No idea who he is I just saved pictured from a site a while back

Last edited:
Sephiroth AKA one of the greatest video game characters ever created. I still can't beat him in Kingdom Hearts.

While I quite loved Advent Children, it is still severely over-rated. It's basically a fantastic ENCORE piece... meaning it's quite pointless for anyone who isn't already a fan of FF7.

Back