First issue of Preacher free on-line

Friday

Well folks, in hoping that some of you will check this out I'm linking up the first issue of Preacher (Garth Ennis and Steve Dillion), one of my favotire Vertigo series dispite the fact that I'm never going to read the end. DC has uploaded it to thier website, and if you like it I urge you to give it a try.

And just so you can't say I didn't warn you, it's both profane and blasphemous. Read at your own risk. Just remember, it might make you think a little too.

http://www.dccomics.com/features/preacher_library/

ANd so you guys know, Wildstormis useing Ex Machina for free comic book day, so none of you have any excuses to not pick that up.

That was...interesting. I don't really like the art, it got some things right but some was just blegh. The story was quite interesting though.

Oh and the swearing black marks they put through it? A little inconsistant. They censor our fairly normal words in some places and leave sonofa***** and ****sucker right there. A little inconsistant. Still, it was very interesting

Wow, I expected the swear filter to pick up the second one. Nope

Caduceus said:
That was...interesting. I don't really like the art, it got some things right but some was just blegh. The story was quite interesting though.

Oh and the swearing black marks they put through it? A little inconsistant. They censor our fairly normal words in some places and leave sonofa***** and ****sucker right there. A little inconsistant. Still, it was very interesting

Wow, I expected the swear filter to pick up the second one. Nope
WEll, the art is a little older, so you can't really judge it by modern standards. Coloring and shading have taken a few big steps since then. Dillons pencils really hold up in my opinion though.

And no one else has checked this out? Come on people, it's free!

Latest posts

Back