First USM Immonen pages!

I still hate the name Demogoblin for MJ and until she is referred to as such in the comic I will nmever, ever call her that and neither should anyone else, up to and including Brian Michael Bendis.

That is ALL!

Dude, every great artist know that what made a great drawing looks awesome are the details. More details the awesomer. It give the eye more to look at.

This is the logic that produces Liefeld. Details means paying attention to every minute little thing in the picture, from the background to the foreground, and making sure they fit into perspective and look good. Details means every single picture is as good as their best work because nothing is too small to be drawn well. Details DOES NOT mean making characters homeless person-skinny but drawing ridiculous muscles that their supposedly cloth suit highlights.

If Spider-Man's suit were so tight you could see the tendons in his stomach highlighted like that, then you would be able to see the outline of his penis and scrotum. The link probably isn't work safe, but you don't see a naked penis.

Plus, it a super hero comic--they are going to put more details into the character's body. If they didn't they (the super hero) would just look like normal every day people. And what so Super about that.

Um, no, normal everyday people don't wear red and blue spandex, flip around on webs, risk their lives to save innocents for no recognition or payment, and beat the hell out of supervillains. Well, Ultimate Spidey doesn't do that last one either. Anyway, my point is Spidey doesn't look unusually muscular in Bagley's pictures, he looks deformed. The debate about whether superheroes should be ridiculously muscular or not is a long one that's been raging for years and I'm not going to get into it. I think Immonen's art still makes him look super and muscular.

Hairy Jane Watson?

:lol:

the link didn't have anything at all.

Because the title of the article was a four-letter euphemism for penis that is also a barnyard animal and the MOTHER****ING SWEAR FILTER GOT RID OF IT!

Right-click the link, press "copy link location", put it in your address bar, and put the four-letter euphemism beginning with C and rhyming with "rock" where the four asterisks are.

Last edited:
Because the title of the article was a four-letter euphemism for penis that is also a barnyard animal and the MOTHER****ING SWEAR FILTER GOT RID OF IT!

I can change the URL of a site I've never been to.

I am so ****ing powerful. You should all fear me.

This is the logic that produces Liefeld. Details means paying attention to every minute little thing in the picture, from the background to the foreground, and making sure they fit into perspective and look good. Details means every single picture is as good as their best work because nothing is too small to be drawn well. Details DOES NOT mean making characters homeless person-skinny but drawing ridiculous muscles that their supposedly cloth suit highlights.

:lol:

That's what I'm talking about--the background--everything. That why I suggested the Immonnen do the building. Bagley's building got no details to them.

Latest posts

Back