Flash TV series Discussion/Spoilers

I know you guys think I'm dumb for liking Jeph Loeb, but give me some credit here.

Just so we're clear I was being sarcastic when I asked DIB why he thought the episode called Grodd Lives involved Grodd. Having said that, that could be any Grodd :p

I caught it.

I know you guys think I'm dumb for liking Jeph Loeb, but give me some credit here.
That's a tough request.
Who's on first?
No Who's on second...

What's on second. Who is actually onto their twelfth.

:rockon:

Last edited:
The Flash Episode 19: Who Is Harrison Wells? Photos Released

It also gives the synopsis for the episode.

Joe(Jesse L. Martin) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes) head to Starling City to continue their investigation of Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh). While in town, the duo enlists the help of Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne), and Cisco meets the Black Canary (Katie Cassidy), who asks him for afavor. Meanwhile, back in Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) races to catch a meta-human named Hannibal Bates (guest star Martin Novotny) who can transform himself into every person he touches – which includes Eddie (Rick Cosnett), Iris (Candice Patton), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker)and even The Flash.

This would explain why in the trailers we've seen Eddie shoot two cops and why Flash fights himself.

Last edited:
So it was a pretty decent episode. It definitely moved the story of Wells/Reverse Flash along.

My one major beef with the episode is that everyone acted pretty stupidly in regards to Everyman. There's a shapeshifter on the loose, if someone is supposed to be in police custody and all of a sudden they're inexplicably free, don't trust them. If someone is acting out of character, don't trust them. Inject the supervillain with the serum you just made to stop him BEFORE you handcuff him and drive him through the city in the back of your car.

A Justice League tease will be in next week's episode!

flash-teaser-133226.jpg

Sweet! What's with the comic page? Is that just adapting the opening of next week's episode?
Yes, every Friday the Flash official page on Facebook shows a comic page tease showing a part of a scene of the following week's episode.

Last edited:
Crafty bastard knew all along. Should've known!

I wonder if we'll get his backstory, starting from his time in the future and leading up to the night Barry's mother died. Or even mention/be called Professor Zoom.

Either way, the endgame has begun! I can't wait to see how it all ends this season and what's set up for next.

Latest posts

Back