Frank Miller...possibly coming back to Marvel?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
From Lying in the Gutters, reported at CBR:

"MILLER'S TIME

I understand that Marvel may be in a position to reapproach Frank Miller about either new or a creative repackaging of old work. And all it needs to smooth the ground is one upcoming plotline in a Marvel comic.
"

Re: Frank Miller...back at Marvel?

He's gonna take over Ultimate Spider-Man and make Mary Jane eat rats.

But... he's not actually back. They're just thinking about rereleasing some of his stuff because it's being used again. Besides, he can't work on anything new after All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder - he shouldn't be allowed.

I hate Frank Miller.

But... he's not actually back. They're just thinking about rereleasing some of his stuff because it's being used again.

...which they just did with the Daredevil Omnibus.

I'm not sure I understand what LitG is reporting here.

It sounds like he's saying that Miller will either write a new book for Marvel, or an old book that he'll be redoing with his imagination, but that something needs to happen somewhere in the MU first before he can do this, if he agrees to.

Makes sense to me (what's being reported, I mean).

I didn't take it as he's working on a new book. I think they're just wanting to rerelease some of his older stuff, probably because it ties in with something happening in the Marvel Universe. I doubt he'll be doing another comic (he's doing All Star Batman, Holy Terror! Batman, doing another Sin City thing, planning a sequel to 300 and directing The Spirit. He's a busy man).

I didn't take it as he's working on a new book. I think they're just wanting to rerelease some of his older stuff, probably because it ties in with something happening in the Marvel Universe. I doubt he'll be doing another comic (he's doing All Star Batman, Holy Terror! Batman, doing another Sin City thing, planning a sequel to 300 and directing The Spirit. He's a busy man).
Well, it does says it plainly in the text.

"I understand that Marvel may be in a position to reapproach Frank Miller about either new or a creative repackaging of old work."

Last edited:

He's gonna take over Ultimate Spider-Man and make Mary Jane eat rats.

Never say that again. :lol:

No one should take over USM an ruin my comic damn it!

Never say that again. :lol:

No one should take over USM an ruin my comic damn it!

Um...yeah, we'd hate for them to ruin the comic....

:sure:

As I've shown before, Frank Miller writing a book like The Ultimates would be pretty interesting.

What If Frank Miller Wrote 'The Ultimates':

Captain America's Inner Monologue: I snap the terrorists neck and he goes cold in my hands. I can't take it. I'm a man out of time. I can't adjust to this world.

I can't do this. I'm a man out of time.

I'm a man out of time.

I'm a man out of time.

I'm a man out of time.

I'm a man out of time.

I'm a man out of time.

I'm a man out of ti-

*Gets smacked in the back of the head*

Oh, sorry. That happens sometimes. So where was I?...

Latest posts

Back