Future of the Brotherhood

I like it, compound. I believe in 616, Quicksilver and Polaris actually lived on Genosha to spy on Magneto, Singer may explore that a bit in the UU.

In X-Men Legends 2, Sunfire is a member of the Brotherhood, and in X-3, Callisto, Stacy X, Pyro, and Omega Red are now members of the Brotherhood. I don't want the UU to exactly copy these sources, but it would be cool if some of the Brotherhood's new members were the same.

A brotherhood roster I would like:

Pyro
Callisto
Sunfire
Forge
Mystique
Juggernaut
Multiple Man
Omega Red(if he was remade to resemble the Omega Red in X-Men Legends 2)

I really don't know much about X-Men Legends 2 or X-3, but I think you've got a great idea. We need more variety in the team. I don't want to see Toad, Mastermind, and Blob back. Well, maybe Toad, but we don't need to see those characters ALWAYS in the Brotherhood. Sunfire being in the Brotherhood is interesting; I like that. We need more interesting characters in the title.

I thought it said that he was a member of the 'Hood.
Brotherhood-Scarlett Witch, Toad, Sunfire, Magneto, Juggernaut
and all the rest were X-Men-that's what it says in my guide.
It could be a misprint.
Still, Sunfire in the ultimate Brotherhood would be cool

MaxwellSmart said:
I would also like to see him have a small core group of mutants he would use as his lieutenants. Something in the same vein as the Horsemen of Apocalypse. I think it would actually be pretty cool if there actually were four of them. The group I would want would be Longshot, Mimic, Bishop, and Blink. I was mostly thinking of new characters, because I was never a fan of their last incarnation. I know Blink is supposed to be dead, but my idea is to introduce Blink as a victim of Mojo's TV show, "Hunt for Justice," who was smuggled off Krakoa, by Longshots friends, after seemingly having been killed.
Well Blink's a teleporter, so she could have easily avoided death and escaped Krakoa unharmed.

Nas-T! said:
Well Blink's a teleporter, so she could have easily avoided death and escaped Krakoa unharmed.
Not just that, they just said the name 'Blink'. No pic or anything. Doesnt mean its the mutant Blink. :wink:

Goodwill said:
You keep getting your hopes up... Vaughan intended it to be that Blink, that's the point.
So? That doesn't mean another writer can't come and change it, whether Vaughan intended it to be her or not.

And now we should get back on topic.

Prove it?

A mutant named "Blink" in an X-Title. If he didn't want it to be that Blink he wouldn't have made a reference to the name. That's Vaughan's style subtle references. Otherwise it wasn't "that" Sasquatch or "that" Black Tom Cassidy too.

TheManWithoutFear said:
If he didn't want it to be that Blink he wouldn't have made a reference to the name.

Prove it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ha... whatever guys think what you want. If someone else brings Blink into it, it will be because they're ignoring the fact. But that Blink is the one and only ultimized version as of right now.
No appearance, no actual ultimization.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
It has nothing to do with denial.

Its the same way when someone shows up, looks like someone we know, but there's no name attached. IT CAN BE ANYONE. The same thing with the name. It can be anyone named Blink. How do you that its not a mutant named Blink, but a hunter? Doesn't matter whether or not Vaughan wanted it to be the mutant Blink, so because he JUST said the name and no other details, someone else can come and ACTUALLY ultimize her.

If there is anyone in denial, its you and the others who think its actually her.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ha... whatever guys think what you want.

That's just my point...I'm not thinking or assuming anything.

Latest posts

Back