Future of the Brotherhood

TheManWithoutFear said:
He still wasn't there? Was he? His last appearance was in Return to WeaponX
WHAT!? Of course he was there! And as for "his loyalties lie with himself" that's BULL! Sabretooth is loyal to anyone who will give him a mission where he gets to kill somebody. That's why he stayed at Weapon-X. Remember how Wolverine said that everyone made fun of him behind his back cos he actually wanted to do missions!?

And then, in Return of the King, he is one of Magneto's many minions, though apparently with a higher rank than some. He appeared as quite loyal to his race (mutants) as he even complained to Blob about how they should be concentrating their efforts of saving mutants instead of stealing stuff for Magneto.

And when the X-Men busted in on Magneto's little doomsday party, Sabretooth told Wolverine that he wouldn't be able to beat him cos his healing factor would heal up any wounds he made on him.
So Wolverine chopped off his head (it was from an obscure angle so he could have just slit his throat WIDE open) and said "Heal this!"
That was the last time we saw him.

Nas

TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought Havok was definitely taken into custody? I can see maybe I'm mistaken though? Can anyone confirm this?
Nope. Just after Fury says that the crime of mutant sedition provides a life sentence in Camp X-Factor, Wolverine tells Fury to go shove it cos if he sends Havok away, he'll tell the President about what Fury sent him to do in the cave (in #41). That's when Fury gets all pissed and says that the next time the X-Men and SHIELD meet, they're enemies.
So Havok is out of prison.

Steve GMan said:
Yes, all that is basically an extended version of what I said.
No need to get ratt-a-tat-tatty, man. I was just saying it my way...and cos I didn't realize u'd done it already. I sorta didn't read your post.

Shyeah!

TheManWithoutFear said:
And the Havok thing. Thanks for clearing it up. I'm still wondering on who gets sent to the camp and who just gets locked up.
Um...I'm confused. I thought that the camp was WHERE they all got locked up. Isn't Camp X-Factor the place Xavier, Nightcrawler, Rogue and the others were locked up in during "Return of the King"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nas-T! said:
No need to get ratt-a-tat-tatty, man. I was just saying it my way...and cos I didn't realize u'd done it already. I sorta didn't read your post.

Shyeah!

Um...I'm confused. I thought that the camp was WHERE they all got locked up. Isn't Camp X-Factor the place Xavier, Nightcrawler, Rogue and the others were locked up in during "Return of the King"?

Is it? **** I'm rereading all of the trades again. I'm slipping.

Nas-T! said:

Shyeah!

Is it? **** I'm rereading all of the trades again. I'm slipping.

No. Camp X-Factor is in Guatanomo (sp?) Bay or something like that. During RTWX, they were -IN- the Weapon X facility.

Nas-T! said:

I was just joking around, it's cool.

And I guess to end confusion, those three were locked up in both facilities, weren't they?
During RTWX it was Weapon X, during ROTK, it was Camp X-Factor.

Last edited:
icemastertron said:
No. Camp X-Factor is in Guatanomo (sp?) Bay or something like that. During RTWX, they were -IN- the Weapon X facility.
Shyeah. No they weren't. I sit here with UXM #29 on my lap.

Page 28 (with ads):
Panel One: Camp X-Factor, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba:
Panel Two: Xavier talking to Nightcrawler thru his cell wall.
Panel Three: Nightcrawler in neighbouring cell.
Panel Four: Xavier and Nightcrawler leaning against the wall connecting their two cells.

Page 29:
Panel One: Nightcrawler talking from inside cell with Sentinel guards outside.
Panel Two: Row upon row of cells containing what Xavier describes as being mutants who turned down his offer to be X-Men
Panel Three: Nightcrawler
Panel Four: Xavier
Panel Five: Sentinel with Xavier in background.

Nas-T! said:
Shyeah. No they weren't. I sit here with UXM #29 on my lap.

Page 28 (with ads):
Panel One: Camp X-Factor, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba:
Panel Two: Xavier talking to Nightcrawler thru his cell wall.
Panel Three: Nightcrawler in neighbouring cell.
Panel Four: Xavier and Nightcrawler leaning against the wall connecting their two cells.

Page 29:
Panel One: Nightcrawler talking from inside cell with Sentinel guards outside.
Panel Two: Row upon row of cells containing what Xavier describes as being mutants who turned down his offer to be X-Men
Panel Three: Nightcrawler
Panel Four: Xavier
Panel Five: Sentinel with Xavier in background.

To be fair, he was right about them all being in Weapon X. So everyone's right, let's have cake and cookies.

Steve GMan said:
I was just joking around, it's cool.
Cool.

Steve GMan said:
And I guess to end confusion, those three were locked up in both facilities, weren't they?
During RTWX it was Weapon X, during ROTK, it was Camp X-Factor.
Which three? And yeah it was Weapon-X in RTWX and Camp X-Factor in ROTK. Sorry to repeat you again.

Steve GMan said:
To be fair, he was right about them all being in Weapon X. So everyone's right, let's have cake and cookies.
Oh.:wink: Okay.:wink: I'm sorry.:oops: It's late. :roll: I'm confused. :?

:x Wait a second! What am I saying!? What is this!? I'm NEVER wrong!:twisted:

Are you the Purple Man in disguise?

Okay, I thought that the whole RTWX or ROTK thing was just MWoF's mistake and now we're back on-topic with ROTK and Camp X-Factor. So why is Ice still talking about RTWX and the Weapon-X facility.

If he was maybe more clear, I'd have got it, but we're all posting at once so it lost its clarity.

Nas

The hell you're talking about "Still"? I pointed out the difference to you, and I didnt mention it again after that.

:sure:

The tree is made of cheese! The tree is made of cheese!

Okay, before we all get into it, let's just calm down and get back on topic. Geez! You try and say something important and it turns out to be wrong, people just wanna bite your damn head off!:lol:

So...uh...what's your dream Brotherhood assembly?

I'm gonna go with:
Magneto - Leader
Longshot - Second in Command/Magneto's Walking Lucky Charm
Forge - Techno-Genius
Mystique - Vengeful Chick with BIG GUNS
Multiple Man - Distraction
M - Arrogant fighter b****
The Vanisher - Transport
Blob & Toad - Comic Relief & Magneto Butt-Kissers!

I don't want Toad to be just a lackey of Magneto's anymore. Let's treat the character with some respect or, at least, flesh him out a bit so that he's not so much of a pansy. He's probably my favorite Brotherhood member for obvious reasons, so cut him some slack, aiight? :)

Goodwill said:
I don't want Toad to be just a lackey of Magneto's anymore. Let's treat the character with some respect or, at least, flesh him out a bit so that he's not so much of a pansy. He's probably my favorite Brotherhood member for obvious reasons, so cut him some slack, aiight? :)
what obvious reasons are those? and the guys name is toad. not frog. he was created to be a footstool/bafoon. i remember him from the old early 90's x-men, and that's pretty much what i'll always think of him as.

Not necessarily a "serious character" but one that is treated with respect. Who needs to have a mutant ***** around in a title? Make him useful. Deadly, even. I think Millar's approach to the character really made me like him a bit more since he left all that stuff out, but he's got a cloud hanging over his head and it needs to clear up before he's reintroduced.

Latest posts

Back