Future of the Brotherhood

TheManWithoutFear said:
In the Handbook it says there will not be a brotherhood anymore. At least not from Magneto's POV.
Not reallly. Just that he won't be leading a Brotherhood anymore.

And I doubt Magneto would go with the Acolytes as they're like the Brotherhood. Another failed team. 'Specially since they split off the Brotherhood!

Last edited:
Good call... He'd be a cool character to provoke Magneto into his old ways. Great! Seriously, I would really like to see Ultimate Exodus.

The way I have always seen it is that the brotherhood was a very loose fitting of mutants, as somebody said earlier, a community. I think that they're introducing these characters slowly and almost one at a time so they can bring them together with a huge bang. Something like a spinoff title like Ultimate Brotherhood or something.

Characters like Pyro and Avalanche should be introduced separately and infact as independant villains. Avalanche could be a self-absorbed kind of guy and when he discovers his mutant ability, he could use it to rob banks or something, and then of course the X-Men get involved, and Pyro can start out on the X-Men kinda like the movie. Then because of plot twists they can end up joining the brotherhood in time for a real mutant smackdown.

As for Mystique, hell yeah, we need here to be a dominant person in the UU just like 616. She's even got new roots between Xavier, Magneto and Emma. An Emma Frost/Mystique rivalry would be absolutely awesome.

The Acolytes shower up in UXM already. Issue 18 had them. I'm not sure if Exodus was with them but I think I saw Delgado

Thank you! I hav been a member for a few weeks now but have just been reading all the past posts to get caught up on the various topics and members.

And further more, Magneto said that he would be doing something new... What if he kind of mends his ways? Just a thought.

Ravenology said:
Thank you! I hav been a member for a few weeks now but have just been reading all the past posts to get caught up on the various topics and members.

Stalker.

Ravenology said:
And further more, Magneto said that he would be doing something new... What if he kind of mends his ways? Just a thought.
It seems like the obvious route but isn't that exactly what he did in 616 too? And Ultimate Magneto just doesn't seem like the guy whose gonna become all soft on homo-sapien because he's "failed" in the past. If they explored in that direction, I would consider it out of character.

I agree... I think Magneto is just going to find a means of taking over the world differently this time... Perhaps establishing a nation where he can be taken seriously on an international level, perhaps. I think that would be really cool. The mutant following could be big enough in Genosha to vote him in as a President and he could take over... That would be kind of cool.

Stalker. !?!

I'm not a stalker, Im an observer who occasional gets caught out side someones window, or up a tree.....

Last edited:
I can see you.....................................

So how do we figure these guys got out? You're saying definitely the Magician?

I think it is going to be a real page turner to see who is going to be in the brotherhood next. I think Alex a.k.a. Havok, is going to team up with the brotherhood. Also, I think Storm is going to join because of Beast's death. Also, that cat of Xavier's, Mystique. Come on, it is kind of obvious she is a mutant. And of coarse, Scarlet Whitch, Quicksilver, Toad and Blob. They should put a mutant with Pyro AND Iceman's powers combined! Well, that's what I have to say!:mrgreen: :rockon:

Gamma Man said:
I think it is going to be a real page turner to see who is going to be in the brotherhood next.

What the piss??? Have you even read UXM??? The Brotherhood are complete jobbers. They are the Scotty 2 Hotty of X-Men villains.

Gamma Man said:
I think Alex a.k.a. Havok, is going to team up with the brotherhood.

Why??? Because he hates Scott? They're brothers....they're gonna be like that always. Besides....he's way too happy at AOT with his girl.

Gamma Man said:
Also, I think Storm is going to join because of Beast's death.

Wrong again. If she didn't kill Wraith for what he did to Beast.....and she didn't leave the X-Men after his death......why would she do it now for no reason?

Besides....she's got the hots for Logan and is trying to start something with him.

Gamma Man said:
Also, that cat of Xavier's, Mystique. Come on, it is kind of obvious she is a mutant.

Ummmmmm.....the cat isn't the mutant. The cat is named after Mystique----the mutant. The same Mystique who is locked up in SHIELD.....so there goes that theory as well.

Gamma Man said:
And of coarse, Scarlet Whitch, Quicksilver, Toad and Blob.

Ugh....you love you some X-Men: Evolution don't ya. I guess next Kitty should break up with Spidey and start dating Avalanche or Rictor or whatever his name is? :sick:

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are good guys. They're with The Ultimates. Toad and Blob are like the only mutants left in the Brotherhood.

Gamma Man said:
They should put a mutant with Pyro AND Iceman's powers combined!

Worst.Idea.Ever!!! :sick:

Victor Von Doom said:
What the piss??? Have you even read UXM??? The Brotherhood are complete jobbers. They are the Scotty 2 Hotty of X-Men villains.
Though Gamma Man may be wrong about the other things that were said, you never do know that whenever (if at that) a new Brotherhood is made, the members *could* be a force to be reckoned with.

Note: Doesn't mean it's going to happen, just saying ya never know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back