FX Shows

I have started watching Sons of Anarchy. I hope to be caught up by next week so I can watch S3 as it airs.

Is Ron Perlman ever not a badass?

I have started watching Sons of Anarchy. I hope to be caught up by next week so I can watch S3 as it airs.

Is Ron Perlman ever not a badass?

No he is never not a badass. I'm so freaking pumped for season 3

I think Louie is the best thing on TV at the moment.

watched the season premiere of Sons of Anarchy.

Another good start to an awesome season. Love the raw emotion that the club emits.
I had once given thought to prospecting for a club, but after talking to current and ex members of some of the more notorious and even low key clubs, it just scared the **** out of me.

Last edited:
I'm just under halfway through Sons of Anarchy S2. It's really good.

So Jen is a huge fan of the show. after dinner we sat down to watch it. I never cared to watch SoA, but once it ended I was hooked.

I had once given thought to prospecting for a club, but after talking to current and ex members of some of the more notorious and even low key clubs, it just scared the **** out of me.

Why are we not discussing this, everybody?

I just watched the second half of Sons of Anarchy S2 all at once.

He killed the prospect and took Jax's son! Gemma's on the run! Adam Arkin got away! And that ATF ***** is still a huge *****!

Insane. I'll watch the S3 premiere (and Terriers; ****, FX is on fire at the moment - Justified was great and Louie was amazing) tomorrow and then I'll be able to contribute to this thread weekly.

Great show.

Last edited:
Did they seriously just kill
Hale
as well? ****!

never heard of anyone having to go that far, before joining a respectable club. I did not even come close to prospecting. if you wanna know why PM me and I will explain, this is one of the few topics I will not discus in a public forum.

as a side note, I've been an avid motorcycle rider for over 4 years. and I do not like guns. I rather prefer my Sledgehammer (Ashley), Baseball Bat (Marge), Field Hockey Stick (Lily), Cricket Bat (Daisy) and am in the process of trying to find a collapsible Bo-Staff among a host of things.

Last edited:
Hey let's find out what's faster. The baseball bat or these hollow points.

Also, I don't know of a respectable club that requires you to kill a man in cold blood, innocent or otherwise.

Latest posts

Back