Gambit and Rogue... Sitting in a Tree!

Well, covers tend to lie nowadays... You may be right.

Also, the team dynamic now seems to be shifting around a lot more than it used to. That's how valuable Vaughan is on the Ulatimate X-Men title and I really hope that Marvel will keep him on instead of making the mistake of putting Singer on.

Rogue would leave if she really had to. She seems to be on thin ice wit the likes of the team because Kitty brings up her past too much, Storm and all of the upperclassmen notice her hostilities that can't seem to be controlled, etc. We'll see. I think that her leaving is a definite possibility.

Dont know. Kitty is making a TOO much big of a deal about her past. See, Wolverine has a way worse past than Rogue. She doesnt seem to make a big deal out of that. Shes just blowing this out of proportion.

Again I say Rogue is gonna stay. She's better off in the X-Mansion than anywhere else. Even if it is with Gambit and not Iceman.

Dont know. Kitty is making a TOO much big of a deal about her past. See, Wolverine has a way worse past than Rogue. She doesnt seem to make a big deal out of that. Shes just blowing this out of proportion

Right. Her romantic feelings for Bobby obviously play a large part in this. If Wolverine liked Bobby that way she'd act the same way :wink:

I could see Rogue leaving the team. Maybe Vaughan will put her in hiding or sabbatical so that when he returns after Singer's run he'll bring her back unscathed from Singer's possibly crappy writing and bring out his big plans! :wink:

He should do that for everyone... Xavier, Scott, Colossus, Jean, Bobby, NC, Storm, Angel, Kitty, Rogue... They should all go down and form Genosha while Singer takes on Wolverine and Dazzler!

You never know... :)

Really, though, I think that Singer will do an alright job if he decides to go with the comic rather than his ideas for the movies. As long as nothing drastically changes like an Ultimate X-Men Reload, I'm good.

I dont know, but im getting a feeling that one way or another Rogue is gonna end up with Gambit.

Then Bobby can hook up with Kitty. They seem like a good couple anways. You all saw how she enjoyed the kiss.

But anyways, if they do end up together, I still doubt that Rogue would leave the team. And maybe that way, Vaughun will probably write that Rogue brings Remy to the team.

And hey, this thought just came to me:
Storm met Gambit before the rest of the team, like the 616 versions. I know thats nothing to hype about, but I just wanted to put that out there. :)

All sorts of things could happen now, seeing as how Vaughan has decided to use the character's feelings to move along and shape the team. This brings a more realistic and different theme to the X-Men. As well as mutants, they are people. Vaughan should take this and run with it.

Rogue and Iceman should be more involved, whether Gambit joins or not. They should just be friends.

Latest posts

Back