Game of the Year 2007

Bioshock is good, but I haven't played it in a while and I don't really have the urge to. Same for Twilight Princess.

When I think, "I want to play a game" there are 3 games that I think of - Guitar Hero 3, Super Paper Mario, and Super Mario Galaxy. Although Galaxy is pretty new so we'll see if that lasts.

I think the best game for me will be Super Mario Galaxy. There are some other games I'll be getting (Link's Crossbow Training, Fire Emblem), but I doubt they'll be better than SMG.

My favourite Game this year = dragonball z budokai tenkaichi 3 followed by Super Paper Mario.

Folklore

Super Mario Galaxy

Portal (yeah, I said it, and you can kiss my pasty ***, if you actually paid attention to the game, you'd notice it was a LOT more deep than it first appears)

Folklore

Super Mario Galaxy

Portal (yeah, I said it, and you can kiss my pasty ***, if you actually paid attention to the game, you'd notice it was a LOT more deep than it first appears)

I'm interested in Folklore. When I get my PS3, I'll have to give it a whirl. Picking up Galaxy (Along with Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4 and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles) next week, so my impressions on those should be up soon.

As for Portal, completely agreed. My only complaint was that it was too short. Dunno if it's GotY material, but with TF2 and Episode 2, it's certainly a worthy contender.

As for the other games, I'm expecting a lot out of Galaxy and Mass Effect. Assassin's Creed I'm still wary on, but we'll see. CoD4 and Umbrella Chronicles should be lots of fun, too. We'll see.

does it tie in to half life?

No. It has its own story.

does it tie in to half life?

Kinda sorta, the premise is you're playing Chell, a test subject for Black Mesa's largest contract competitor, Aperture Science. You're testing a new "weapon" that can be used to cast portals onto any smooth, non metallic surface.

As much as Ice tries to make it sound, there is a story to it, and wonderfully dark humor, and an encroaching feel of paranoia.

plus story isn't always the most important thing, and no it's not graphic's, it's gameplay

(FYI i have not nor ever will i play portal.... except the flash version)

plus story isn't always the most important thing, and no it's not graphic's, it's gameplay

(FYI i have not nor ever will i play portal.... except the flash version)
STORY!

It's why adventure games are retarded.​

As much as Ice tries to make it sound, there is a story to it, and wonderfully dark humor, and an encroaching feel of paranoia.
Whoa.

I never said nor led anyone to believe that there wasn't a story to the game. I did see the dark humor though (it was at times hilarious).

I have a migraine thanks to you people

Latest posts

Back