Game of the Year 2007

kaoSFell

Thus far, (to my knowledge), Gears of War (um what?) and BioShock have won GoTY honors thus far.

So, a little early yes, which 2007 game will rack up the most wins? Also what's your game of the year?

I think BioShock will win the most GotY honors.

My favorite game would have to be The Orange Box, PC version. Specifically Portal. (Why the PC version? You can hack the portal gun in Half-Life 2!!)

Personally, I think whatever game it is that comes out number one will be on the 360...

The only games I've actually bought and played this year were Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Wii Sports.

If Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out this year, it would automatically win.

Portal from Orange Box has to be the worst game made in these recent years. I have never want to smash my head before watching someone play that game. It is so damn boooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Ugh.

Now, as for the best game of the year? I'll probably give that up to Metriod Prime 3: Corruption...for the moment (since this is still October) as other games I've played haven't been as much fun as that. But next month there are tons of new games coming out, so I'm sure Super Mario Galaxy will surpass it.

If SSBB was coming out still in December, Project is right. It would automatically win without a doubt.

Last edited:
Portal from Orange Box has to be the worst game made in these recent years.

Regardless of opinion, you've gotta admit that's an absurd statement. There's an endless stream of movie tie-ins, cheap ports and pet sims flooding the market every week. To find a game that doesn't pit you against mutated whatevers and actually encourages you to use your brains, in this day and age, is a rare thing.

I have never want to smash my head before watching someone play that game. It is so damn boooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. Ugh.

So... you've never even played it? Try playing the last four levels on Advanced or Timed mode. Haven't played a game that painfully difficult and challenging for a long, long time.

It will be Guitar Hero 3. Tomorrow, baby.

So... you've never even played it? Try playing the last four levels on Advanced or Timed mode. Haven't played a game that painfully difficult and challenging for a long, long time.
I've watched my brother play the whole thing. I don't ever want to spend another second seeing this game, so I wouldn't even play it.

I've watched my brother play the whole thing. I don't ever want to spend another second seeing this game, so I wouldn't even play it.

while i have absolutley zero-interest in orange box, i must point out that usually it is alot more boring to watch a game than to actually play it.

while i have absolutley zero-interest in orange box, i must point out that usually it is alot more boring to watch a game than to actually play it.
There would be no difference. The game is still boring. The concept of the game (using the two portals) is not, but the game, there's nothing to it that makes it interesting. So it makes you think. And? That means nothing if the game doesn't hold interest to me, which (as I have stated many times) it doesn't.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back