Geek Fight

Godzilla arrives in Toyko, releasing his deadly nuke breath on the populace. Othe rmonsters are seen arriving on the island on Japan, being driven off their island by some unknown force.

The Autobots arrive, minus the Dinobots, OPtimus is keeping them in reserve in case more monsters show. Mainly the Transformers work on getting people off the doomed island of Japan as even more monsters are added ot the mix.

This would probably be the point where Bumblebee gets into trouble, and Optimus has to save him and Spike.

Godzilla roars a challenge, in which the Dinobots see on TV, and they accept. The fly to Japan, where Grimlock and his compatriots take on the big beast. It's a stalemate.

Mirage, who was working under Optimus' orders, find the Decepticons on Monster Island mining abudant energon. He notices they are using some of the energon to make rings that control the monsters. He relays this to Optimus after a battle with Ravage and Shockwave.

Optimus shows up at the Godzilla fight, and takes out the energon ring. Godzilla begins to march back home, but Grimlock wants to fight more. Optimus tell shim there are many more monsters on Monster Island.

Megatron laughs, Starscreams does his backstab thing and fails, and then Shockwave shows up, telling the team how the monsters are returning because the Autobots figured out the secret. Megatron and the remaining Decepticons are attacked by the monsters, the Dinobots and the Autobots. They are driven off the island, and Grimlock and company decide to live there as well, to make sure the Decepticons never return.

Now that's Geekish

CarsToBots.com already posted this........of course the Transformers win.

But we all know that since the Autobots are no bigger than the standard vehicle.......Godzilla could just step on them and call it a day.

Gojira fo teh win!

I saw a thing about zelda and Aeris. What thehell? Holy? I thought that only worked on like zombie *****es and evil people.

When I saw this thread I thought it would link to a video of two geeks arguing about Star Wars vs Star Trek or something and then getting into a fist fight. I'm severely disappointed, that would have been much funnier.

When I saw this thread I thought it would link to a video of two geeks arguing about Star Wars vs Star Trek or something and then getting into a fist fight. I'm severely disappointed, that would have been much funnier.

Snape kills Dumbledorf

Last edited:
This thread is great. That's genius, Houde. It's these kinds of things that inspired Ideastorm.

Depends on how many transformers and wich ones.
Depends on wich version of Godzilla. The classic or the american? Or maybe the mecha?
Anyway Godzilla would destroy everyone, except for Starscream. He is the man...robot.

Latest posts

Back