General Queries

Question : If Buzz lightyear doesn't know he is a toy , then how come he doesn't talk when humans are around?

Um... I keep getting this burning, acid-y feeling in the back of my throat. Eating or drinking makes it go away, but sometimes it comes back. Usually it goes away on its own after a while. What's up with that?
could also be post-nasal dranage from when you sleep.

i'd say just a sore throat.

Um... I keep getting this burning, acid-y feeling in the back of my throat. Eating or drinking makes it go away, but sometimes it comes back. Usually it goes away on its own after a while. What's up with that?

That sounds like heartburn. I get it from time to time. Exercise generally helps, or eating properly. At least, that's what helps me. I've yet to take any kind of pill for it - though I've taken some herbal medicine for it - I'm talking about over the counter pharmacy stuff here, that stuff I've yet to take.

I keep getting this burning, acid-y feeling in the back of my throat. Eating or drinking makes it go away, but sometimes it comes back. Usually it goes away on its own after a while. What's up with that?

it's Acid Reflux, i get it all the time (I drink absurd amounts of pepsi) i usually take 2 Extra-Strength Rolaids and give it a few minutes, then you should be fine.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just to clarify: this situation happened to me when I was eight or nine (so no cell phone) and walking home from the bus stop. A dog just started following me for a few yards but then it wandered off and I never saw it again. Another time a year or two ago, walking to the bus stop in the morning, a dog started following me so I went up to the nearest house to ask them to take care of it and fortunately, it was the owner's house.

You're such a big softy.

That sounds like heartburn. I get it from time to time. Exercise generally helps, or eating properly. At least, that's what helps me. I've yet to take any kind of pill for it - though I've taken some herbal medicine for it - I'm talking about over the counter pharmacy stuff here, that stuff I've yet to take.
I used to get acid reflux (or heart burn, for the uninitiated) all the time. I took some pills for it for a while, because exercising and eating properly is for *******.

Haven't had it in a while though.

So what're your favourite ways to **** with your housemates?

Y'know. Theoretically.

Does anyone know of any good job search sites?

And I don't think my mayo comment was worthy of deletion.

Sez you.

And other than CareerBuilder (Monster.com blows), not really. Michigan has a jobs database; you might want to see if your state has one. I posted my resume and had 2 places give me interviews and offers, which I rejected.

I'm writing a skit for American History....and I need to know something about Ellis Island. What is an example of a mental illness that someone might receive an encircled 'X' for?

I know Homosexuality was one, I believe schizophrenia was one.

Does anyone here understand actionscript 3.0?

No. A while ago I thought I should start learning to design sites made completely of Flash.

Actionscript convinced me otherwise.

Latest posts

Back