General Queries

Please, a five foot crow needs only one hit to completely **** the monkey up. Plus, monkeys rarely walk on two legs much less dodge giant, sharp beaks, you guys are severely underestimating how much a monkey is hampered by not be able to use all of its limbs.

Please, a five foot crow needs only one hit to completely **** the monkey up. Plus, monkeys rarely walk on two legs much less dodge giant, sharp beaks, you guys are severely underestimating how much a monkey is hampered by not be able to use all of its limbs.
Not to mention the height difference. Sure, monkey's can climb, but how easy would it be to climb up feathers? If that monkey can't climb, he's ****ed, as demonstrated in this artist's rendering:

MONKEYVCROW.jpg

I mean, the crows legs are probably pretty hard, perhaps even knife-proof. That monkey would be slashing at nothing until the crow just picks up it's talon and ****ing crushes the little bastard.

If I were you, I'd take martial arts classes. I think you could learn piano on your own if you really wanted to, but learning martial arts without instruction is practically impossible.

I wonder if the dark has anything to do with the sadness of the night. I wonder if it's just about the not-being-there people.

If people slept during the day, and lived their lives at night, would the day be as lonely and melancholy? Even in-the-bright?

I wonder if the dark has anything to do with the sadness of the night. I wonder if it's just about the not-being-there people.

If people slept during the day, and lived their lives at night, would the day be as lonely and melancholy? Even in-the-bright?
What's so sad about the night? I kind of lack the lack of people. Everyone's asleep, everything's quiet and sort of mysterious.
That would probably mean we're vampires.
And a lot paler.

The monkey also has a lot of mobility as well don't forget, plus it will be able to pass that knife from hand to foot to tail and back again like crazy. Don't count out that little ninja yet...

Science counted out the monkey.

Crow wins.

The reason I asked about the potions thing is that I figure I've got about enough time and money coming up to take either piano lessons or martial arts classes but not both. Still trying to decide.

Martial Arts.

For the reasons Twilight said.

They way I look at is like this.

During the day you are busy, you work, go to school, exercise, and other stuff that keeps you moving.

During the night, you are relaxing. When I relax, I think, and sometimes gets emo about it. When I'm cutting myself, I think this same question.

And the answer I come up with everytime is mashed potatoes.

Last edited:

Would crime be commited during the day then?

my question is, What makes Vampires sparkle now?

my question is, What makes Vampires sparkle now?

Because theirs is the skin of a killer! :crazy:

But seriously, I remember reading somewhere that Meyer had a dream about a romance with a sparkling man, and made the entire Twilight series from that. So vampires is just a justtification for the sparkling.

It's not a justification that makes sense, but yeah..

Because theirs is the skin of a killer! :crazy:

But seriously, I remember reading somewhere that Meyer had a dream about a romance with a sparkling man, and made the entire Twilight series from that. So vampires is just a justtification for the sparkling.

It's not a justification that makes sense, but yeah..

***** needs to go

-.-

seriously... Vampires...no sparkles!!

Latest posts

Back