General Queries

I've got a question. You know that laid-back white guy with the goatee and the gigantic afro who always appears on public television stations as a painter? What's his name? I think they even parodied him on a Family Guy episode.

(OK, how to ask this question seriously...)

How exactly does the Care Bear Stare work?

I know that it works on evil people, and you need multiple starers against a major opponent to see any real results. But does it outright destroy the target or turn them good?

I ask because I had an idea for a fanfic.

(OK, how to ask this question seriously...)

How exactly does the Care Bear Stare work?

I know that it works on evil people, and you need multiple starers against a major opponent to see any real results. But does it outright destroy the target or turn them good?

I ask because I had an idea for a fanfic.

it's like Ghost Riders' Penance Stare and just as effective

I thought it destroyed the evil in something, so if it was some-good, it would be reduced to just the good part, but if it was pure evil it would just vanish because there'd be nothing left.

So pretty much just my philosophy on the afterlife.

Okay, so there's a table in front of you, and there are two magical potions on it. One of the potions will instantly grant you the greatest martial arts abilities the world has ever seen. The other potion will instantly grant you the greatest talent with the musical instrument of your choice the world has ever seen.

Which potion do you drink and why?

The music one, because I'm a lover not a fighter baby.

Here is a debate thats been raging between me and my friends for about 3 years, ever since we went to Japan.

What would win in a fight, a giant mutant crow that has lost the power of flight, or a knife fighting monkey with one arm tied behind it's back?

Okay, so there's a table in front of you, and there are two magical potions on it. One of the potions will instantly grant you the greatest martial arts abilities the world has ever seen. The other potion will instantly grant you the greatest talent with the musical instrument of your choice the world has ever seen.

I take the latter as I am a creator and would prefer making music than performing martial arts.

Kung Fu Juice. I've always wanted to be able to run up the front of an oncoming car.

Kung fu juice, I've always wanted to do crazy moves ever since first watching a jackie chan movie. And I've waved bye bye to musical abilities long ago
Here is a debate thats been raging between me and my friends for about 3 years, ever since we went to Japan.

What would win in a fight, a giant mutant crow that has lost the power of flight, or a knife fighting monkey with one arm tied behind it's back?

Always go with the trained fighter

The Kung Fu one, because most talented musicians die young, and I'm already 23.

How big is the giant crow?

The monkey also has a lot of mobility as well don't forget, plus it will be able to pass that knife from hand to foot to tail and back again like crazy. Don't count out that little ninja yet...

Which hand is tied? If he's right handed and it's his right hand tied then that effects his skill.

He is ambidextrous.

Hmmm, That changes everything. I'll go with with monkey as he has a speed advantage been smaller and all. Plus the only thing mutant about the crow seems to be his size so logically knife been made out of metal will do more damage than the crows break.

Fight would go something like this. Crow goes to peck Monkey, Monkey with knife in hand jumps on to the back of the crows neck (like people in fantasy movies always do to dragons) , Whilst holding on with his feet he would slash the neck of the crow, killing it.

But that is just a guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back