Generational Prejudice

Grocer Man

I've been thinking lately how each genreation has their own racial prejudices. The generation that sired me had prejudice against African Americans, primarily. And my generation is dealing with homosexuals and immigrants. So I'm thinking what the next one will be. I'd love to say aliens or robots...but humans don't develop quite that fast. which leaves me the belief that the next huge racist movement will be...

JERKS!

"We, as members of this great country, and as human beings, defend our right to be complete and total *****."

Discuss.

Last edited:
Sadly, I see our country becoming more and more Xenophobic as time progresses. There seems to be this growing "us vs them" mentality. I know several 20-somethings in my class that refuse to watch Lost because of Sayid (which kills me, since Naveen Andrews is a british born of Hindi descent). I really don't understand why as the world becomes more of a global community, we strive to be more insular.

I've been thinking lately how each genreation has their own racial prejudices. The generation that sired me had prejudice against African Americans, primarily. And my generation is dealing with homosexuals and immigrants. So I'm thinking what the next one will be. I'd love to say aliens or robots...but humans don't develop quite that fast. which leaves me the belief that the next huge racist movement will be...

JERKS!

"We, as members of this great country, and as human beings, defend our right to be complete and total *****."

Discuss.

As a jerk, this saddens me deeply.

But only for a minute before I get mad and punch a small child.

"us vs them"

*Cheers*

Yay if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

but seriously No offence Grocer Man but who honestly doesn't see this thread leading to something completely offensive that causes someone to get pissed off?

I think we should all just concentrate out efforts on those dastardly evil atheist otters. Seriously, they'll take over the world if we don't stop them.

Who's with me?

I think we should all just concentrate out efforts on those dastardly evil atheist otters. Seriously, they'll take over the world if we don't stop them.

Who's with me?

As an Atheist, I am offended. And am ready to call my bretheren to my side in order to kill all those who follow false religion (IE all religion).

Ah. Touche.

I didn't mean to offend. I just had this vision of the future...and it scared me.

No offense taken really. I was born and raised a Muslim, so I'm pretty used to being criticized for my atheism. What's this vision for the future you had?

No offense taken really. I was born and raised a Muslim, so I'm pretty used to being criticized for my atheism. What's this vision for the future you had?

I dreamed I freezed myself, waiting for the PS3 to come out. I was awoken by men with strange hats. Suddenly, my rescuers were murdered, and I was stolen away. And then the otters came....those evil, vile creatures. They whipped me and forced me to do their bidding: Open a clam, without a rock. It broke my spirit.

My only chance to free myself from this hell was to phone the Jew in the past, and tell him to thaw me.

Cookies for whoever knows what I'm talking about. And you all should.

I dreamed I freezed myself, waiting for the PS3 to come out. I was awoken by men with strange hats. Suddenly, my rescuers were murdered, and I was stolen away. And then the otters came....those evil, vile creatures. They whipped me and forced me to do their bidding: Open a clam, without a rock. It broke my spirit.

My only chance to free myself from this hell was to phone the Jew in the past, and tell him to thaw me.

Cookies for whoever knows what I'm talking about. And you all should.

what kind of cookies?

JERKS!

Discuss.

one of the things i do is, im part of the Big brothers Big Sisters Program. and i'm around many young kiddies. and the only thing i've noticed is that weight seems to be a dividing factor. all the fat kids are in one part, the skinny kids seem to be in another spot.

that and religion seems to coming back as a determent as a generation gap.

As a jerk, this saddens me deeply.

But only for a minute before I get mad and punch a small child.
I'm calling child protection services RIGHT now to take your son away right NOW.

And leave him with me.

Sadly, I see our country becoming more and more Xenophobic as time progresses. There seems to be this growing "us vs them" mentality.

That makes sence,i saw a documentry about how hate and racism is actually comming back.Mostly against Africans,because..well to be honest they are not breaking their stereotypes.Its basically whites and asians vs africans and hispanics.

I'm calling child protection services RIGHT now to take your son away right NOW.

And leave him with me.

I don't punch my own kid. Sheesh.

I do starve him and lock him in a steel cage in the basement though.

Oh, and you just became even creepier than before; I had no idea that was possible.

Latest posts

Back