Ghost Rider movie News

Random said:
Since when was there a ghost rider on a horse? I always had that idea but never saw it before
It'd been said in the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider series that there has been a Ghost Rider in every generation, with Caretaker hinted at being a former Ghost Rider.

These pictures make me think that Caretaker gets his powers back towards the end of the film and he and Johnny go to fight Mephisto.

the watcher said:
SuperHero Hype! has your exclusive first look at new artwork for writer-director Mark Steven Johnson's Ghost Rider! check it out at:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=3969

Cool. Yeah, the first Ghost-Rider was on a horse. I thought he was a seperate character all together from the Ghost Rider that we know. I think there's a description here

Ghost Rider Trailer with X-Men!
Source: RedIsNotBlue March 14, 2006

In addition to the new movie artwork by Crash McCreery, Ghost Rider writer/director Mark Steven Johnson has revealed on the SHH! Boards that the trailer will be in theaters with X-Men: The Last Stand on May 26!

The long wait for a theatrical trailer is almost over. Look for Ghost Rider to be on X-Men 3! May is almost here! You'll get to see him on the big screen (if only for a minute) instead of on your computer. Also, there are some AMAZING pieces coming from Sideshow Collectibles. I know they're going to be posting here soon. They're doing the Ghost Rider, the Old West Ghost Rider, and the Hellcycle. Watch for it.

Columbia Pictures' Ghost Rider, starring Nicolas Cage, Wes Bentley, Eva Mendes, Matt Long, Sam Elliott, Peter Fonda, Donal Logue, Mathew Wilkinson, Daniel Frederiksen, hits theaters on February 16, 2007.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Cool. Yeah, the first Ghost-Rider was on a horse. I thought he was a seperate character all together from the Ghost Rider that we know. I think there's a description here
Yeah, he was an average cowboy vigilante in a white suit. When they brought out the other Ghost Rider and he proved more popular, they renamed that Ghost Rider the "Phantom Rider."

Ghost Rider standing still looks off, Ghost Rider on Motorcycle ****ing ROCKS.

I am definitely excited.

Yah, I can't wait!

gh-1.jpg

gh2.jpg

So what trailer did you like best? Domestic or International (yes, there are differences)?
I like the domestic more but you just have to love the "Let's ride" comment in the end of the international one. :p

Ghost Rider on the motorcycle ****ing rocks.

Ultimate Warrior said:
So what trailer did you like best? Domestic or International (yes, there are differences)?
I like the domestic more but you just have to love the "Let's ride" comment in the end of the international one. :p
I liked the Domestic one more

And I'm really impressed by the cgi, I mean making a flaming skeleton look real is tough

TheManWithoutFear said:
This movie looks like ****.

quoted from tenacious D...you ****ing dick...you ****ing naysayer...

i completely forgot this movie was coming out until i saw the trailer...and hot damn does it look good...the complexity of the required cgi had me worried but i am impressed by what i saw...nic cage is a freaking bad ***

I've never seen anything of ghost rider before execpt the cross over in hulk 90s cartoon and even I think this looks like it will be very cool. Love the flame bike.

Latest posts

Back