Ghost Rider movie News

UltimateE said:
I haven't read it, but based on what I've heard I wouldn't if I were you.
It wasn't that great, I admit. People are pissed that the devil was made to be NC's father. But for those who want to get the insight on that, you gotta read it. Or just ask me. I can tell ya. :wink:

You've got it wrong, NC. There is no actual devil, is what Chuck is saying. Since NC's father has lived that long, it is Christian belief that the devil looks like him because of his demonic appearance. He doesn't refer to himself as Satan, nor is he really... What Austen said was NC's father is the reason why we think that the devil has horns and a tail like that.

Goodwill said:
You've got it wrong, NC. There is no actual devil, is what Chuck is saying. Since NC's father has lived that long, it is Christian belief that the devil looks like him because of his demonic appearance. He doesn't refer to himself as Satan, nor is he really... What Austen said was NC's father is the reason why we think that the devil has horns and a tail like that.

well if that's how it went down sounds like a good concept... my thoughts on Mephisto though is that he is the marvel universes "satan" as many things that are way not normal appear in this universe the only thing that hasn't is God (am I correct?) I think that There will never be a Lucifer appearing either and Mephisto is kinda there way of throwing him in without treading on anyone's toes... I'll admit I thought Mephisto was a stupid character when I heard of him but after seeing the two appearances (maybe 1 I dunno if Typhoid counted but it does look like him... if anyone else has any info let me know) I think he'll make a really good main villain in GhostRider...

TheManWithoutFear said:
my thoughts on Mephisto though is that he is the marvel universes "satan" as many things that are way not normal appear in this universe the only thing that hasn't is God (am I correct?)

The Living Tribunal, who is the judge over this universe and many others (not sure his exact jurisdiction) serves and represents a higher being, who may or may not be "God".

Goodwill said:
Has the Living ever sparred with Mephisto before?

He doesn't fight anyone and he has no enemies. So, no.

I heard Black Heart and someone else were villains. Blackheart is supposed to be the offspring of Mephisto I think? I can't find where I read the movie info though... does anyone else know anything about it?? I know they're definitely going with the Johnny Blaze version.

Eva Mendes joins Ghost Rider!

"Fox News reports that Will Smith's "Hitch" co-star Eva Mendes has just signed to play a role in writer/director Mark Steven Johnson's Ghost Rider. Nicolas Cage plays the title role in the Columbia Pictures comic book adaptation, with Wes Bentley playing baddie Blackheart.

The Marvel Comics property centers on a motorcyclist who makes a pact with dark forces, gets double-crossed and battles the bad guys to protect the woman (Mendes perhaps?) he loves."

Eva on Ghost Rider News

icemastertron said:
Eva Mendes joins Ghost Rider!

"Fox News reports that Will Smith's "Hitch" co-star Eva Mendes has just signed to play a role in writer/director Mark Steven Johnson's Ghost Rider. Nicolas Cage plays the title role in the Columbia Pictures comic book adaptation, with Wes Bentley playing baddie Blackheart.

The Marvel Comics property centers on a motorcyclist who makes a pact with dark forces, gets double-crossed and battles the bad guys to protect the woman (Mendes perhaps?) he loves."

Eva on Ghost Rider News

I love her sooooo much. Now Im definetly going to go see that movie.

Has anyone played that old PS1 game "Marvel Superheroes"? The one where Thanos was the final boss with the cosmic cubes? Wasn't Blackheart in that game? :?

There was even such a game? I had no idea... Doesn't sound bad but I'm guessing it probably was. Why not make a thread for this in the game forum?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ghostridernews.php?id=2566

Jack & Bobby, not a bad show. I think this is important because this guys the one playing the origin part. It's not like Spiderman where Tobey Macguire plays the scene where he gets bit and then he's still Spiderman. Long is playing the important scene where Blaze meets "the Devil" (I hope it's Mephisto) and strikes the deal that changes his life or gives him another chance at it, however you see it.

Sam Elliot-Caretaker.

Now Sam Elliot is part of the Ghost Rider film (which started filming yesterday).

"C'mon. Sam Elliott? That long white hair? That cowboy attitude? He's Caretaker! And, yes, "Wallow" is in the movie but in name only. I always liked the name, but in the film he will be one of three demons that work for Blackheart."

To read more:
SHH!: Ghost Rider Hype.

So, I ask:
Who is this Sam Elliot guy, and who is "Caretaker"? :?

Isnt Wallow that spirit/demon that looks like a doll and makes people depressed, to an extent where they kill themselves

Latest posts

Back